5 years

MOLTEN STOP READING PLS

Your pov (- molten >:(
It's been a day. I feel so hungry but I've ate all my food. I should've brought more. I should go back. I try to get up but a big pain shoots through my spine, forcing me on the ground. yelp out a scream. Not really a long or loud one. I fall on the ground. My eyes are too heavy for me to handle. Already? I thought I would last at least a week! It doesn't matter. I've finally gave everything to rest. I've ruined the madrigals. This is the best I can do. I smile slightly and lay down. Eyes shutting

3rd person pov
"I hear something! Their voice!" Dolores shouts as she runs towards a mountain, Camilo, Isabella and miracle run with Dolores. Isabella can't stop crying. She views [name] like a sibling. She loves [name] dearly. Mirabel is panicking. [name] was keeping her family in control. Kept Abuela distracted. If it wasn't for [name], all the attention would be at Mirabel and she would be an outcast. Mirabel greatly appreciates [name] for taking the bullet. Camilo... well Camilo can't even form a word. He can't even get the taught in his brain that... that [name] wants to die.

Julieta has been informed of this and agustín is calming her down. Abuela is angry that the kids left without her permission. "[name] is not a madrigal! [name] wants to die, LET THEM DIE!" Abuela shouts. She apologises for what she says and continues ranting about [name]. Pepa has a tornado going and not even Felix can calm her down. Luisa is asking the village about [name], but no luck. Secretly, abuela is kind of happy about [name]'s disappearance. Now Camilo won't be bothered' she says to herself. Bruno is confused about what's happening and Antonio is filling him in, Bruno trying his best to ignore pepa's tornado.

Dolores leads everyone to a mountain, Isabella and Camilo going one side, Dolores and Mirabel the other. [name] isn't found yet, and the village is nervous. Pepa hasn't calmed down and as a result the tornado gets bigger. Dolores can't hear much, only the buzzing of her mamá. Mirabel is running as fast as she can. The mountain is huge and takes a long time to get around, so Isabella and Camilo are riding on a vine, looking for [name]. Isabella isn't seeing [name]. Camilo suddenly spots them and shouts. "[NAME]!!!"

Isabella spots [name] and the vine shoots to them. Isabella (the adult in this situation) lifts [name]'s body up. Isabella shouts a message to Dolores and then the two are off. Camilo is holding [name]'s lifeless, weightless body. Weightless. Shit. Camilo tried to slap [name] or shake them or shout at them or- or- Camilo noticed something. Something in [name]'s picket. A peace of paper. He takes it out. It's... it's Camilo and [name]?  Camilo puts it back into [name]'s pocket, holding his love to his chest, crying so much he can't see. "I love you... don't go..." he repeated, hardly saying them through tears .

When they reached the village Julieta ran quickly to see the damage. She picked up [name], surprised about the weight. Julieta tells Isabella "isa, I can't heal them when they are asleep!"  She panics. Isabella grabs [name], speeding to the hospital. There are kids watching the vine speed through the village. Abuela is watching. Pepa is watching. Everyone is watching

[name] is rushed to the hospital. Camilo is holding them close to his head, his tears blacking out any other sounds.

Camilo pov
...
I can't
I can't deal with this
[name] wanted to die
[name] planned to kill themselves

...
Because of my family.
...

Because of the burden
Because of the pain
Because of the work

I can't hear anything else, only the sounds of my tears. We get to the hospital. Wait. This is happening. This isn't a dream... [NAME] WANTED TO KILL THEM SELF? THIS ISN'T RIGHT! IT HAS TO BE ANOTHER DREAM. ANOTHER NIGHTMARE. NO, NO NO NO. NOT NOW. NOT HERE. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER!

I don't know what's happening. I can't even sit in the hospital waiting room. I am on my knees. Shaking. Crying. [NAME] IS GOING OT SURVIVE. RIGHT? THEY SURVIVED EVERYTHING ELSE. THIS ISN'T THE END. please... don't let it be the end... I don't know who's making life's choices. But whoever is... don't kill [name]...

8 hours later a man in a white coat walks out of the place... the room [name] was in. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS NOW?? I sprint up to the man, Isabella behind me. I look up at him, no tears left to cry, even in my moment of grief. He kneels down to me. "Kid, I have news" he says. YES!! [NAME] IS GOING TO LIVE!!! The man stands up and looks at me.

"[name]'s muscles have rapidly shrunken. This starving has been going on for a while. This is fatal.  They have contracted anemia. This is a fatal case of anemia. The maximum of time we can see of live is..." the man looks at my hopeful eyes. He frowns in pity and looks up at Isabella. "5 years." ....5 years... 5 YEARS?! NO. THIS ISN'T REAL.  He frowns at me. "Minimum is passing as we speak. I'm sorry, but there isn't anything we can do."

I instantly push past the man into the room. The man let's me. [name] is conscious. The man closes the door. "[NAME]! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!! I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH, BUT YOU CAN SURVIVE! ILL VISIT EVERY DAY AND ILL-" I hear the calm voice of [name], calming and soothing my brain

"Camilo... don't worry. I've been a burden enough in your life.. all I need is for you to stay strong." They smile. I look at them, crying my eyes out. I break eye contact and deny [name] being a burden. I hear a loud know on the door and the voice of that man. "kid, finish up for talk, we need to operate more on [name]" I look down.

"Camilo, I love you to life's end. I love you to the moon and back, you are the best thing in my life. Always remember, I love you" they smile as I get up to go out. But I realise something.. the heart monitor.

Beep....... Beep....... Beep.......

It's getting slower

Beep.................. beep................

And slower

........

Wait, what?

........

That's not the end

........

Malfunction

.........

This can't be right

......

Please tell me [name] didn't just

.......

Flatline?