Fight for life : Chapter 2

Let's continue..
.
Kanika was inside the operating theatre because of immense pain she lose her consciousness so now cesarian delivery was only the option.
.
Outside the OT Shray was walking to and fro like a pendulam in tension after an hour or 2 he heard the most melodious sound from OT...a cute crying voice.. usually when Shray see or hear someone crying he used to feel sad and console him/her ... today he wasn't feeling sad but feeling like he won the whole world after all he became a father.Nurse came out from OT with a cute baby girl wrapped in a pink towel and is sobbing cutely she hand over the baby to Shray.
.
- Congratulations it's a baby girl !!
.
Shray who was shivering like a generator took the baby girl in his hand and lovingly kiss her forehead ..the kiss was full of love and protectiveness of a father..
.
Shray : How is my wife !?
.
Nurse : she is all fine but still in unconscious state.. don't worry she will gain the consciousness soon.
.
Shray: Can I meet her !?
.
Nurse : You can meet her but after shifting her in the general ward ..
.
Shray : Ohkay !!
.
Nurse took the baby with her and made her sleep in the crib. Kanika was now shifted to general ward and was conscious too..her eyes were on her baby who was in the crib and sleeping peacefully....Shray come towards her and sit besides her ..hold her hand in his hand ..and kissed her forehead and cheeks.
.
Shray : Thank you for giving this happiness to me... I love you a lot !!
.
Kanika : Love u too !!
.
After 3 days they came to their house things were going easy and smooth Kanika took maternal leave from her work but Shray use to board the flight.
.
The couple turned parents were enjoying there moments ...
.
After 6 months
.
Kanika : Shray now pls fix a name for her you are yourself getting confused and making me confused too..
.
Shray : Relax love
.
Kanika : What relax !? When somebody asks her name we don't know what to reply because you are not deciding her name and also not letting me do so ..
.
Suddenly a voice came from there room where the 6 months old baby was playing with the blocks . As soon as they entered they saw that the baby had made a big air craft from the news paper ..they both were in shock how can a little girl could make a perfect and a beautiful paper air craft ...Shray side hug Kanika and says ..
.
Shray : Dekhna Ye hame aase he iss per naaz karvayegi ( She will make us proud someday )
.
Kanika smile in response and out of nowhere Shray started jumping like a monkey.. Confused Kanika asks..
.
Kanika : Why are you jumping like a monkey !? When did u get influenced by them?? (jokingly)
.
Shray fake glare at her and says.
.
Shray : Naaz ... Let's name her Naaz !! This name suits her...I know my daughter will make me proud someday..(he goes to Naaz and pick her up in his arms)
.
Kanika : She is not only your daughter but mine too ..
.
Shray : Haa meri jaan..
.
Kanika who was angry still know was now turned into a tomato...
.
Shray engulfed his wife and child in a warm hug ... The trio have a family hug which was full of happiness and love ...but only their destiny and God knows that this happiness won't last long...A Strom was coming nearer to this happy family.
.

From the next chapter the real story will start..
Next chapter will be out soon..
Thanks for reading !!

Your author
Ria and Pawani
Meet you soon..