Unbreakable bond : Chapter 7 (last chapter)

Let's continue..

Chirag comes towards Alia and sit down on his knees and hold his ears.. Alia still was looking at walls ignoring chirag completely ...

Chirag : I am the most stupid person who didn't trusted his own sister but the whole world who were against me...i did know how to apologise to u ... because not even god can forgive me ... (With tears ) i always hurted you from my actions my words my habit and what not...pls atleast move your gaze towards me !! (Alia do The same )

Alia : U have hurted me a lot  chirag !! You snatched all my rights of a sister towards her brother
..ik you saw what they want to make u saw ...but after that night u didn't even try to talk to me about the matter...u didn't even trusted me a bit that i can kill my own mother...the mother who gave a life to me...who gave the most precious gift thats u...but u didn't trusted me !!

Alia was going from their when chirag stands up and say

Chirag : Didiiiii !!!!!!

Hearing this word from chirag mouth...Alia's tears were flowing heavily...he was calling her didi after ages ..this word means world to sisters...it sound more melodious from brother voice.. who irritate their sisters but loves them too...Alia was feeling like now her life can come on track ...She turned towards chirag...

Chirag : It's 12 clock won't u wish your chiku happy birthday... because of your anger !!

Alia who was emotional listening didi from him runs to her brother and hug him tight.... Chirag too hug her back they both were crying in each other brotherly and sisterly embrace sparsh was adoring them...Alia broke the hug wiped his tears and chirag wiped Alia's tears..

Alia : Happy birthday chiku !!!!!!

Chirag : Thank u di...love u so much .. from today I will only listen to you not to others.

Alia : Not even your future wife..

They both chuckles..Alia move her gaze towards sparsh and went to him

Alia : Thank u so much sparsh !! Chirag u know he is the one who helped me ...who always make me happy whenever I got sad...he is the one because of whom today we are happy ...

Sparsh : Anything for u jaan...

Alia blush at this now chirag was getting some hints that they both have feelings for each other.. Chirag hug sparsh and whispers to him...

Chirag : Meri taraf se haa hai (i am completely okay with your relationship ) but always keep my sister happy !!

Chirag broke the hug sparsh was blushing like a new bride...he went to his home...

Here the most cutest brother and sister were sitting in chirag's room Alia was giving chirag a head massage...chirag was sitting down near her legs...

Chirag : Dii do u love sparsh Bhai ?

Alia : Ky...a... Bo..l raha hai...(while stammering) ( what are u saying)

Chirag : I guess u are deaf ..i am saying do u love sparsh Bhai... jhooth maat bolna mujhse aapko meri kasam...( U have swear of me don't lie to me )

Alia : yaa I doo

Chirag jumped in happiness...

Chirag : Finally I got my jijuuu !!! A jiju like brother...

Alia blushed at the same...

Chirag : Dii confess your love to him otherwise someone else will take him with her and fly over...i don't want his children calling u bhua (aunt)..

Alia glared at chirag after listening the last line...

Alia : u are saying right I will confess my love to him tomorrow only ..

Chirag : Very good (and kisses her cheeks)

Alia chuckled...he made him sleep while caressing his hair and then went to sleep...

One year later :

It was alrish marriage day...they both confessed their love chirag was the master mind of the same...when Alia comes in her bridal attire in front of sparsh he was totally lost in her..she was looking breath taking .. this is very true a girls look more preety and beautiful in her bridal attire...a dress which is making a girl connect with a boy for the entire life !! Marriage was all done...it was time of Alia's fairwell ...

Chirag (while weeping) : Uk u are most beautiful person ...u are just leaving the house not my heart ...i will always be their for u...sparsh bhai sorry jiju...(Alirsh chuckles) take care of her...she is my jaan

Sparsh : And she is my everything ..

Alia smiled to sparsh...and hugged chirag ... chirag signs  sparsh to join the hug .....but they weren't knowing that a strom is again coming to them !!

Here we come to an end of this short story...
We hope u liked it
Next short story will be on Tunishek !!

Unbreakable bond season 2 will come soon

Will miss this story a lot
Thank u so much for this uniform support...

Your author
Ria and pawani
Meet u soon