Unbreakable bond : Chapter 4

Let's continue...

After having the food Alia was still thinking about Sunaina and her talks... Sparsh noticed the same.

Sparsh : Don't worry girl !! We will solve the case and save Chirag from her evil trap !

Alia : yes u are right we both will save Chirag but for now we have to find out where is Sunaina going to meet her dad !!

Sparsh : Don't worry a very close friend of mine is spying on her and will be informing me about all her activity..

Alia (whose eyes were moist): Thank u so much sparsh ...u are the only one who trust me who is with me.. otherwise my brother always see me as the murder of my own mother .

Sparsh (goes near her and sat down on keens and held her hand): Don't say thank you to me u are my friend actually bestest friend (in mind ) you are not only my best friend but you are my jaan !!

Alia's pov:

If he wouldn't be their with me i couldn't have survive !! I love him but I don't know if he does me or not .

Alia's Pov end

Sparsh : Alia !! Alia (shouted)

She comes out of her thoughts

Alia : Y...a.a yaa !!

Sparsh : Where were u lost ?

Alia : Nowhere !!

Sparsh :Let's go home come I will drop u ..

Alia : No dad have send his driver with me !!

Sparsh : okay

They both went to their respective houses ...later Sparsh's friend who was spying on Sunaina called Sparsh and told him that she will be going to a hotel to meet her dad ... Sparsh inform this to Alia by a message as she was not picking up the calls ...but Alia wasn't in her room so she didn't know about the message...

Alia was in Chirag's room trying to make him understand about the reality of Sunaina.

Chirag : I don't believe u Miss Ahuja

Alia : Chiku...(cut by chirag)

Chirag (with anger) : only my mother can call me that ...

Alia : But I am your sister !!!

Chirag : The same sister who killed her mother just for my mom's property (shouted )

Alia : Chik..Chirag pls I don't have any problem from your hate but please don't marry Sunaina she only wants our property...

Chirag : You are also saying this for property na !! I know your plan Miss Ahuja ..u doesn't want me to marry Sunaina because after me the whole property belongs to her that's why na !!

Alia just slapped Chirag hard.

Alia : I haven't thought that my own brother will think this cheap about me !! I hope u will get to know the truth soon ....

And she left from their with tears even Chirag was having tears not because she slapped him but because of his own harsh words to his sister  !!

Alia came in her room and saw the
message and reply Sparsh with "OK❤️"

___________Next Morning_____________

Sparsh and Alia went to the same hotel but they have changed their looks into a Muslim couple so that Sunaina can't recognise them !! Currently they were in hotel's cafe Sunaina comes and hugs her dad's back was facing Alirsh. So they couldn't see his face ...Alirsh took their seat and saw Sunaina's dad and they were shocked like hell ..... because the person was

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger !!!!

Thank u for reading this chapter..
Next chapter will be out soon!!

Your authors
Ria and Pawani
Meet u soon