Forever Yours : Chapter 4

Let's continue...
.
Next day it was haldi and Sangeet both !! Tara was looking drop dead gorgeous in her yellow India attire...she was in her room thinking about her past where as Neil and Rehan were standing and having words with each other.
.
Mrs Singh brought tara down !! Rehan was having a bad time he doesn't want to look at her but his heart wasn't listening to his brain ...atlast his eyes got stuck to Tara !!
.
Neil and Tara sat down on their seat and the function begin...all were enjoying the function except two souls ReAra !! Atlast Neil have to apply haldi to Tara but his phone started buzzing so he couldn't do so ...
Every one was dancing.. Neil pulled ReAra on stage and because of this sudden force ReAra cheeks met with each other and as a result Tara haldi was applied to Rehan ... They didn't notice because one of the Tara cousin pulled her towards herself !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally it was the day of marriage ...
.
Tara's pov

Today i am getting married to my best friend Neil !! I was seeing this dream with Rehan but ... leave all this Neil is a good guy but why he agreed to marry me when loves Anjali... Might be for family !!

Tara's pov ended
.
Rehan want to see Tara for last time because after this night she will be someone else wife ...He heard by his mother that Tara is in room 405 . He went running to her room... opened the door and was lost in Tara ... Tara was shocked to see Rehan !!
.
Rehan ( while coming closer to her and pining her to the door) : Why did u betrayed me !? Why did u left me !? Why did u said yes to my proposal when u love Neil !!
.
Tara : I only loved u !!
.
Rehan : Then why did u said yes to Neil !! I have seen him proposing you !
.
Tara : That was not the whole truth rehan !! Sometimes what u see is not true ...
.
Rehan : Then what is the truth !?
.
Tara : Truth is that

Flashback

ReAra and Neil were best friends !! They know each other since their childhood ... As they started growing up ReAra started falling for each other ..Later in college, they confessed it to each other !! They didn't told this to their parents and Neil ..but Neil had a hunch on them ... On one fine day Tara was sitting in garden and waiting for Rehan ... Neil was also with her !!
.
Tara :. Yaar !! When will u propose Anjali !! Do u love her or ..!?
.
Neil : Pagal hai kya !? Yes i love her ...it's not a teenage love that it will end in a day or two !!
.
Tara : Then propose her !!
.
Neil : Yaar I am not getting how to propose her !
.
Tara (hit his head ) : And I am not getting what u want to say !!
.
Neil : Yaar i am not getting what to say her while proposing her !! I just can't go and say her hey !! I love u, will u be by girl friend...
.
Tara (laughing hard ): Hmm baat toh sahi hai ( yes you are right !!)
But then what will u say to her I think u should do practice what to say her and how to say her !!
.
Neil : Hmm but how !?
.
Tara : Umm..just assume someone Anjali !! And just practice with her .
.
Neil : Nice idea !! But whom do I assume Anjali !?

Hope u liked this chapter ..
Next chapter will be out soon ..
Thanks for reading this chapter !!

Your authors
Ria and Pawani
Meet u soon