Fight for life : Chapter 4

Let's continue..
.
NOTE: FROM NOW THE DIALOGUE WILL BE IN HINDI BECAUSE FORTHCOMING CHAPTERS ARE EMOTIONAL AND WE WANT YOU TO CONNECT WITH THE EMOTIONS...
.
Shray and Kanika were having tears in there eyes .. Kanika was badly sobbing. Shray side hugged kanika and gave her a reassuring smile. Kanika hugged him tightly. But suddenly Shray's phone started buzzing. They both broke the hug and Shray picked up the call. It was from airport control room . They want Shray to board the flight as it was an emergency. Shray can't deny to them and agreed to board the flight...Kanika was not feeling well she was getting negative vibes when shray told her about the same. Even Shray was not feeling good he was too getting negative vibes.
.
Shray : Don't worry !! I will be back soon...I have promised you na... Now don't cry like Naaz otherwise she will get confused who is the baby she or you...
.
Kanika : You will be back soon na !? Not for me but for Naaz..
.
Shray : I will be back soon...don't worry...
.
They both hug each other . They didn't want to you broke this hug they both were feeling like this was their last hug . Shray broke the hug and kissed Kanika's forehead...he look towards operating theatre and then walked out of the hospital...He goes to his home to get ready and then reach to the airport and board the flight..
.
_______________________________________________
                  Scene change
.
Sm1 : Sare weapons rakh liye hai !?
.
Sm2 : Jii boss aur ham airport bhi pahuch gaye hai . Bas flight mai jaane ka intezar hai aur security check mai kissi ko kuch nahi pata chala ki ham terrorist hai..
.
NOTE : WE AREN'T GIVING NAMES TO TERRORIST WILL BE USING (TER 1 )(TER 2) LIKE THIS .
.
Ter Boss : ( while grinding teeth ) Mujhe kissi bhi hal main Mera Bhai central jail ke bahar chahiye chahe uske liye tumhen kitne hi khoon karne pade.
.
Ter 1 : Ji boss aapko aapka Bhai mil jayega..
.
.
Announcement : Announcement for xyz plane passengers please board your flight as soon as possible !!
.
.
Ter 1 : Boss flight board karne ka time hogaya hai..
.
Ter Boss : Okay !! Mission complete karke aana warna maat aana..
.
Ter 1 : Jii Boss !!
.
__________________________________________________
                       In Flight
.
Shray : Vikram pls Aaj jaldi pohoch na hai Ghar...meri Naaz OT mai hai Kanika ko meri zarurat hai .
.
Vikram : Tu chinta maat kar mai huna...aur maine Preeti ko Kanika bhabhi ke pass bhej diya hai..
.
Shray : Thank you yaar !! Tu mera Sacha dost hai...aacha Kiya Preeti bhabhi ko Kanika ke pass bhej diya
.
Vikram : Dost bhi bol raha hai aur thank you bhi.
.
Shray just smile at him . All the passenger were seated on there respective seats...Terrorist too were sitting quietly...waiting for the right moment...
.
Shray made an announcement : Hii...this your pilot Captain Shray Dixit ... Have a comfortable and a safe journey..
.
Vikram too made this same  announcement..after 1 hour ...
.
Ter 1 : Mere hisab se ab hame plane hijack kar lena chahiye...
.
Ter 2 : Thik hai mai air hostess ko mai sambhal lunga..
.
Ter 3 and 4 : Inn passenger ko ham sambhal lenge..
.
Ter 1 : Thik hai mai jata hua pilot ke pass..
.
All of them got up from seats Ter 2 goes towards air hostess and put the knife on her neck making it bleed she was about to shout but he put his plam over her face...same he do with other 3 air hostess too and tie them through ropes..
.
Ter 3 and 4 ( passengers were talking so there whimpering sound was irritating the terrorist so he shouts ) :Ayy !! Kyu itna baate kar rahe ho jayada bologe na toh khopadi udda dunga samjha kya ...
.
They both show them there guns, knifes and other weapons ... All passengers were scared they all were shivering .. Children started crying badly their mothers were consoling them ... And men were asking them to leave there family..But they didn't listen and shoot a kid who was crying in his mother arm on his heart .. the parents of that child started crying badly...they want to end the terrorist life but there destiny was having grief so they weren't in that situation that they could end that life who killed their child .. terrorist were more powerful than the them ...
___________________________________________________
                       Pilot cabin
.
They hear the voice of gun shot and was hella shocked.. They was trying to contact to control room but terrorist hack the control room too ... they put the plan on auto pilot mode and turn to go towards the door but Ter 1 enter there... He took both of them out from the cabinet..
.
Shray and Vikram was shocked seeing the body of the child who was going on the vacation with his parents..Shray's anger was on peak he hold the coller of Ter 1.
.
Shray : Kya Mazza aata hai tumhe ye karne mai ..haa kyu li uss baache ki jaan !? Kya bigada tha usane Tera kamine ...
.
Ter 1 ( laugh creepily ) :   Hame sab ka khoon bahane mein maja aata hai... Aur teri itni himat ki tune Mera coller pakda ...
.
Ter 1 pin shray to the door of pilot cabin passengers were seeing this and was praying for shray and themselves..Ter 1 try to punch Shray but he dodge it and his (Ter 1) hand hits to the door he became weak for the moment taking the advantage ... Shray took all his weapon out and hit his (Ter 1) head on the door now he was losing his sense .Ter 2 comes towards Shray and punch him on his face making it bleed...But Vikram came in between and punch Ter 2
.
Shray : Vikram tu iss ter 1 ko pilot cabin mai le jake rassi se bhande...aur haa iske saare weapons maine le liya hai ...jyada fad fad kare na toh ek de Dena saale ko muh pai jayada reham maat karna aur jo bhi sabse phele wala runway dekh uss pai emergency landing Kara de ..
.
Ter 2, 3 and 4 hold Shray as he was giving them competition...but than ter 2 salps one of the passenger and take his mobile phone and make a call to central police. ..
.
Ter 2 :. Dekh Bhai hamare saathi ko aazad karde ham tere iss plane ke sab passenger ko chod denge...
.
Police : nahi nahi kissi ko kuch bhi nahi hona chahiye.
.
Shray : Sir inhone already ek bache ki jaan leli hai ..aap hamari chinta maat kariye mai aapko wishwas dilata hu ki mai aur kissi ko kuch nahi hone dunga aakhir ek Admiral ka beta hu...
.
Ter 2 ( to shray ) : Admiral ka beta !?
.
Shray : Haa Admiral ka beta swargiya Admiral Rajat Dixit ka beta hu ...
.
Ter 2 : oh ho ho matlab tum uss budhe ke beta ho jiss ko mere baap ne mara tha..Tabhi itna fad fada raha hai...
.
Shray : Tamiz se baat kar ... Nahi toh tujhe nark mai pouch dunga...kyuki Swarg mein tujhe jagah nahin milegi ... ( Smirk)
.
NOTE : ADMIRAL IS THE RANK OF INDIA MILITARY...

___________________________________________________________
                         Kanika side !!

Next chapter will be out soon
Hope you liked this part
Thank you for reading

Your authors
Ria and Pawani
Meet you soon