Fight for life : Chapter 6 (Last chapter)

Let's continue
.
Sm1 came towards sm2 and keep hand on sm2 shoulder..
.
Sm1 : Naaz !! Chal abb roo mat ..
.
Naaz : Mai nahi roo nahi hu Preeti mausi .. Vikram Chachu aagye..
.
NOTE : PREETI AND KANIKA WERE LIKE SISTER SO NAAZ SUMMON PREETI AS MAUSI AND VIKRAM AND SHRAY SHARE BROTHER BOND SO SHE CALL VIKRAM CHACHU ... VIKRAM AND PREETI ARE MARRIED
.
Preeti : Topic change maat kar mujhe pata hai tu Kanika ki sunai hui Shray ki story yaad kar rahi thi..
.
Naaz hugged Preeti as tight as she could and was sobbing in that motherly hug.
.
Naaz : Haa mausi aap he dekho na mai 24 saal ki ho gyi hu ..papa mujhe jab 6 mahine ki thi tab chod gaye the aur mumma jab 16 ki hui tab...( Broke the hug and see towards sky and scold sharnika and says in baby voice ) kya mai aapko itna pareshan kar rahi thi ki mujhe chod ke he chale gaye...papa aapko pata hai mumma aapko yaad karke kitna udas hoti thi...aapki proud aapki naaz manaya karti thi aapki udas biwi ko ( Preeti and Naaz chuckles at this )...mai aap dono se udas nahi hu kyuki mujhe pata hai mere mumma papa chahe mere pass physically kyu na ho per unki blessings hamesha mere saath hai... I love u both .. mai aapka proud hu ya na hu per aap dono mera proud jarur hoo !!
.
She hugged Preeti.

NOTE : NAAZ IS ALL GROWN UP AND IS A PILOT OF INDIAN AIR FORCE AND SHE IS AS BRAVE AS HER FATHER AND AS BEAUTIFUL AS HER MOTHER

.
NOTE : NAAZ IS ALL GROWN UP AND IS A PILOT OF INDIAN AIR FORCE AND SHE IS AS BRAVE AS HER FATHER AND AS BEAUTIFUL AS HER MOTHER ... SHE WAS IMAGINING THE WHOLE STORY YES !! THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS TOO A FLASHBACK OF NAAZ...

________________The End______________
.
.
.
.
                         Epilogue
.
A hall was well decorated ... It's seems like someone is getting a reward  for his / her bravery...
.
Announcement : Good evening ladies and gentlemen !!!  Today we are here to appreciate bravery of Chief marshal Miss Naaz Shray Dixit ... If she won't be their our strugglical strike would have gone wrong so I request our honorable prime minister to give her the tag of Marshal of the Air Force ...
.
The hall was full of applause that were for Naaz because of her the India strugglical strike was successful ..After she got what she deserves she left from their to Kanika and Shray grave which were beside each other...She took out her batch and all the starts from her uniform and put it nicely on Sharnika grave..
.
Naaz ( while weeping) : I hope your naaz your pride make you proud today ... I know you both are watching me from heaven and would be proud of me... Your naaz your proud loves you both !!
.
NOTE : MARSHAL OF THE AIR FORCE IS THE HIGHEST RANK IN INDIAN AIR FORCE...
_________________________________________________________In heaven
.
Sharnika was hugging each other both were having a proud smile on their face ... They both were proud of Naaz atlast she was their "Naaz"...
.
_______________________________________
.
This story is completed because atlast sharnika were together there after life make them together...but incomplete because they both were not with their child their naaz in her journey...
.
.
This was a small tribute to all our soldiers who are protecting us , doctors who saved many lives in COVID situation  and some brave souls like Shray !!!!

We hope you all loved this Short story !!!
We both will miss this story a lot
And will be starting another Short story too !!

Your authors
Ria and Pawani
Meet u soon