Unbreakable bonds : Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning...Mr Ahuja was sitting on the chair munching on food and reading some files whereas Alia was preparing Chirag's favourite dish Kanda Poha !! Chirag came down stairs all the gaze were on him but ignoring all the gaze ...he went near the dining table and sit at his place ...As soon as he settled down he smell the most pleasurable fragrance !! That was Kanda pohe his eyes become teary ... Alia come with Kanda pohe and serve chirag the same ... Chirag closes his eyes the dish was smelling the same that of his mother ... He had a small smile on his face but soon got disappeared when he remembers the worst night of his life ... That night was a night mare to him !! He till can't forget about that night... Because of that night 8 years old chirag start hating his real blood sister and step father .. He stands up from his place.
.
Alia : Chirag atleast have your breakfast !? ( With concern )
.
Chirag : I don't want to eat I am full !!
.
Alia : But
.
Chirag : Miss Ahuja I said i am full !! ( With anger)
.
Rajesh (to Alia ) : Let it be !! Let him starve only ...
.
Alia : But he hadn't eat his dinner too
.
Rajesh : So !! What can I do in this ..(showing deadly eyes and with anger)
.
Alia remained numb !! She didn't speak anything ... After Rajesh walked out of the home Alia call Sparsh and inform him about all the situation...Sparsh suggested to give Chirag lunch to one of his friends and ask him to make him eat !! Alia did the same by this atleast he had something in his stomach after almost 32 hours...Chirag went to meet Sunaina at her home ...
She hugged him.
.
Sunaina : After soo long !! I was missing u so much where were u busy?
.
Chirag's pov

This is strange I should have missed her but actually I didn't !! Might be I was busy in myself that much that i didn't miss her... Now what should I say ..

Chirag's pov ends.

Me : Me too !! Now atleast let me come in ...
.
Sunaina : Yaa come in !!
.
Sunaina knows about Chirag past !! She always console him whenever he got upset by remembering the past !! But their is a reason of doing that ...Today also the same thing was happening...
.
Chirag : Sunaina !!
.
Sunaina : hmm ( while caressing her hair )
.
Chirag : let's get married !?
.
Sunaina (shocked) : what !?
.
Chirag : Yesss see u also loves me also loves u !! So let's get married only ..if u don't want then (cut him)
.
Sunaina : No !! I am ready ..But what about your dii and dad!?
.
Chirag : I don't need the permission of some murders..
.
Sunaina's pov

Yess finally we both are getting married ...all my hard work paid off (smirks) !!

Sunaina's pov ends
.
They both get decided to get married with in 2 weeks ... Alia and Rajesh too came too know about this Rajesh wasn't having any problem but Alia she was feeling that Sunaina was not the right girl for his brother !!
.
.
.
.
Next chapter will be out soon..
We hope you liked the chapter
Thank you for reading this chapter !!

Your author
Ria and pawani
Meet u soon !!