Chapter 1 | Meet

You were walking to school when you were feeling like dying. "What is wrong with me today." You say while walking slowly to school.

When you enter the school you feels the pain again, and this time a lot more painful. some student sees you're in pain, so they brought you to the school nurse.

The nurse is trying her best to find out what's wrong with you but she found nothing
"you found anything?"

"Y/n? when did you feel the pain?" The nurse asks and you think when it started, "This morning?" the nurse was so confused, she didn't know what was wrong with you, so she just asked you to stay at her office and you nodded "hope there's nothing serious."

_________________________________

You're at home and now you can't even walk, your brother sees you in so much pain

"Hey y/n are you sure you okey?" he asks and you nodd "Yes Chan i am fine, just it's hurt a little." bangchan looks worried but doesn't want to ask more questions so he walks out of the room.

You were sleeping soundly when you felt something heavy.

when you open your eyes, you saw a boy on top of you.

You jumped

"WHO ARE YOU?!"
the boy jumped from the bed "RELAX I AM YOU!" You throw a pillow at him.

"NO THIS MUST BE A DREAM!" you yelled but he clams you down

"Shhh!! don't scream, or your brother might hear us, look let me explain it.

"You calm down a bit, he doesn't seem like a bad guy so you give him explain himself.

"I am you okey? i lives in your body my name in lee Minho, you can just call me Minho or whatever you want. see here you're the only one that can see me so even tho your brother come in he only sees you not me okey?"

Minho explains himself and your eyes become rounded "So you're saying you are trapped inside my body, and you are a boy version of me?" you say while pointing at yourself.
"Kind of something like that."

"Do you think I'm dumb!? I'm not stupid i will call my brother." he try to stop you but you fast enough, you call bangchan and he come running to you.
"Yes y/n? Is something wrong"

"Chan, do you see him" you pointed at Minho who is in the corner,

bangchan look at the corner and look back at you "Who?" Chan says confuse, you can't believe what you just hear.
"Do you really not see him right now?!" you say, and he looks at you like you're insane

"Geez y/n are you okey? are you seeing things or something?" you push him out of the room and look at Minho.

"Okey who are you?" you ask him again, and he rolls his eyes "I have told you i am you and I'm trapped inside your body." minho stan up and walk towards your desk

"I can't believe it i must be crazy or something."

"Then don't believe it."

"So, all the pain that i feel this morning is you trying to show yourself?" Minho nodded

"It's so hard to get out of you." you run to him "just don't you ever touch anything in this room got it?" you say getting mad "Sure but i can't stay away from you, so anywhere you go i will be there" You sighs and sit at your bed "So you need to follow me to school to then?" he nodded and you lay on your bed.

"My live will be hell."

__________________________

You were walking to school when Minho pop out "What do you want Minho." you say annoyingly he smile "I just want to walk with you to school" he say, and you look at him still walking "Sure."

At school he always by your side and it's really annoyed you, when it's time for lunch you sit at one of the tables and so do Minho, "Do you really need to follow me everywhere!" You say and he nodded

"Yep, you are my other body so of course i need to follow you everywhere" he says with a smile,

and you roll your eyes but then someone pour a milk at your head.

Minho looked at the person who poured the milk at your head and it was Lisa the girl that Bullied you "Oh look she is about to cry!!"

everybody laugh, and you look down. Miho just look at you "Hey" you turn to see Minho smiling at you "Want me to help?" he says "How?" Minho get inside your body, and he start to take over.

"You are so stupid." Lisa stops Laughing and look at her "What did you just say?!" you stan up and look at her.
"I say you are so stupid." Lisa is about to punch her, but she gets block by another hand, and it is yours, she looks at your hand.

"What are you doing? let go of me!" Lisa yelled "The game just begin." you say smirking.
_________________________________

Minho inside y/n body

Get ready!

Y/n throw her hand and push her.
"You crazy!" Lisa gang start to attack y/n but she fights it back, "You!" Lisa is running to her but then y/n kick her ass and she fall down. "Don't mess with me." y/n say and left leaving them hanging.

*

You are at home and Minho sitting on your bed sipping his juice, you right now keep on walking back and forth, Minho just look at you "Are you ok?" Minho ask and you turn to him.
"Am i look like I'm okey!" you yelled at him "You the one that say you want help."

"Yeah, but not like this! Fighting?! i will get into so much trouble." you sit next to Minho he looks at you and you turn to him "How do you know how to fight?" you ask Minho and he smile "Secret" you hit him, and he laugh. "But srsly how?" Minho do the urmm face

"Let's just say when I am in your body i learn it."

and then he disappears when you throw your pillow "I HATE YOU LEE MINHO!" you yelled and jump yourself in your bed.

You are so tired but still walking to school. Minho jump at your back, and you fall down "Ya! what are you doing get off!" you push him from your back "I just want to make you laugh but you look really tired, do you not sleep at night?" say Minho looking at you, you push him away and start walking again.

*

You arrive at school and everybody looking at you, you look around scared if anything happens to you Minho walk beside you, "Hey y/n are you sure you don't want to go back home-"

"Stop it i here to study if you want to go home just go home" you say, and he roll his eyes. But then the teacher stops you "Kim Y/n please follow me." she say in a cold tone. you look at Minho and so did he.

"It's all you're doing." you say at Minho that sitting beside you,

"You too!" The teacher coughs and you look at her

"Y/n you pretty sure why you here right?" the teacher says, and you look down

"Fighting is not the Answers."

say the teacher, lee know at the other side teasing her while copying her talk. you look at Minho in annoying glance.

Minho looks at you glaring at him and smiles, Gosh that innocent not so innocent smile, you roll your eyes and the teacher sees that

"Y/n are you just roll your eyes at me?" you look at the teacher "No! i--" the teacher cut your sentence

"That's it, ditantion!" you stand up and walk out of the room, Minho follow your from behind.

You turn around "All your fault!" you point at him and walk off

He roll his eyes and follow you from Behind.

Capter 2 coming soon ♡('ω')♡