Chapter 13 | Who am i?

*At the airport*

You both kept walking around the airport to kill your time for the airplane to arrive, enjoying your last moments before flying off to Korea. As you were walking, you saw two policemen asking people if they knew the person in the picture. Curious, you took a quick glance at the picture.

Shockwaves were sent down your body as you recognized who the person was. It was you. You started walking away without making it obvious that you're running away from them.

You heard Minho's voice in your mind, asking you what's wrong.

"Now's not the time. I'll explain to you once we're hidden." You answered

"Hidden? From what?" Minho asked, curiously and half terrified.

"Shut up, I'll explain it all later"

Your body is full of fear when you walk to the bathroom, you look at yourself in the mirror. Minho keeps asking you what's wrong but you are not able to answer him.

You don't know what to think, the magnet of your body start to shiver... you open the sink water and start washing your face

"This can't be happening" you take a deep breath trying to help yourself.

And slowly starting to make your way to the exit of the bathroom. You look around, and saw the policmen still searching for you...

"Minho we need to get out of here fast" Minho in the other hand doesn't think much and follow your command, start and slowly walking away from the polic.

Once you have arrived at the line of your airlines, you let out a big sign of relief. That was terrifying, you sit down at the nearest chair

Minho came and sit next to you
"you alright?" you can see that he was worried. You smile and nods
"let's focus on going back to Korea" He put the 'Ok' face and gone back to your body.

___________________________

Time flies and you both arrived in Korea safely, honestly you still shocked about the thing that happen at the airport but...you can't blame that the fact it is your fault.

You arrived at your house and finely you can rest and stop thinking about what happened to you, "damn I'm so tired"

You when to the kitchen to get some water when minho get in front of your face "what?" you ask him and he smile

"how you feeling?" he ask while still smiling, "umm good?" he nodded and go to the couch you look at him while he was walking with a confused look

"what just happen" you where confused but just ignore it and start walking again to get some water. When you turn around you saw Minho open the tv and the news playing.

____________________________

(THE NEWS)
"Hello there. For today's news we have a very important stuff to tell all the people, the person in this picture is Kim y/n and she is the CEO of the most popular company in Korea. If you ever sees her, please contact us."

what the hell..."broo srsly damn it" you put the glass down and also your head, Minho looks at you with a worry faces "y/n you ok?" you look at him and smile "yeah...I just need some rest." Minho understood and nodded.

you walk to your room and sit on the end on the bed, you take your phone

You can't take this anymore, you need to think of something to end this...

"Minho, let's find your body as fast as we can!" Minho is stunned, "ok sure..."

-----——————————

TO BE CONTINUE