Chapter 9 | New life

It's a fresh day today, and of course Minho in his own world...he was playing with the plates and its stress you out.

"Gosh why is he still like a kid."

You walk over to him "don't you want to go back?" he looks up at you

"Nah I'm good.... beside it's not quite fun inside your body." he's said and continue to play with his plate

You sigh and open the news.

: The news:
Breaking news...Lee Felix the son of the biggest company "DIS IRELAND" Have been working on a new product called "White skin" this product has been popular around the world...

"What the hell it's just a product that can white the skin...it's a waste of time" you close the tv.

"Hey didn't you and Felix friend?" Minho ask you, and you look at him "Old time yes, but now he is my biggest enemy" you cross your arm and sigh.

"I better get going, i have an interview today" you walk to the sofa and take your handbag "let's go Minho"

"Eh?! why should i follow you?" he said while looking at you "you want or not?"

"Fine fine" he gets up and start walking out with you.

——————————————

You are ready for your interview; the reporter is going to ask you a question.
"Miss Y/n, are going to be the next wife of lee felix?" you're shock, what did you just hear

"huh..what..no no I'm not ganna be the next wife to lee Felix at all!"

"But lee felix said that he was engaged with you?" the reporter continue to ask you.

*Felix Pov*
He was laying of the couch while looking at your interview when a woman barged in the room.
"WTH WHAT THIS FELIX?!"

he turn around "Babe its okey...i will never be engaged with her...i just used her." he said and start standing up

"Are you sure this Ganna go smoothly?"

"Lisa....sweetheart i sure this will go smooth as your skin..."

Lisa stare at felix and nodded "Alright."

"Good girl"
——————————————

*Your pov*
The reporter still asks you the same question and it's 'are you going to be engaged with lee Felix' and its stress you out, you look at minho who was at your side the whole time.

"I'm sorry but i need to go" you take your bag and start running away from the reporter's.

"You alright?" Minho ask you when you two got into the car.
"Yeah, i'm fine"

"What was that about?" he asks you and you look down.

"i don't know why he said that i engaged with him...totally he has a girlfriend...whatever i going to make him pay for what he did to me in the past."

"Wait so that means...YOU TWO DATES BEFORE?! AFTER I'M GONE?"

you look at Minho "Yeah we did, he was good at first but the longer i know him the phycho he gets."

he nodded, "there's so much has happen after you left Minho.." you look at him.

"Everything becomes like hell after you left..." He then hugs you "I'm sorry y/n i don't know that it's been like a hell for you..."

You hug him back "It's okey...it was my fault too."

He pulled out "It's alright." he brush your hair with his hand. you smile.