chapter 5 | Mad

Author pov:

minho is eating while you're doing your homework, he look at you,
"Y/n, aren't you bored!?" you look at him annoyingly
"can you shut up i'm trying to do my work here." you say and continue what you're doing,

Minho sign, he look around and see a strange guy. "Y/n i will be back" you let out a 'mm' not even bother looking, he walk to the guy that wear a hoodie. The guy turn around and start put minho to the ground, you look at the direction and run.

You push the guy that on top of minho and help him up, "Who are you!?" you say, he look panic and start running. You let go of minho and start chasing him, "WAIT Y/N!".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You're cashing him right now. Minho at the back Following you both, the guy go to the empty corner, when you about to turn minho grab your hand. You look at him "What are you doing!?"

"y/n stop, there's no use Chasing after him."

"it's now that Minho! How did he sees you?!" Minho just stands there

"Lets just go home, it's late already" you look at the corner and back at him "but Minho!" Minho take your hand and start walking home.
____________________________
At home:

You open the door to see chan standing there, hand cross looking at your soul. You close the door "umm are you ok Chris?" you ask him, "look y/n we need to talk" you look confuse but just follow chan into his room.

You sit on he's bed, "Y/n..how about we go see a therapist." your eyes bacome wide, "What! Why?"

"you've been chasing a thing or a person i don't even know, im worry about you."

Bangchan say and you look at him in disbelieve, "no i dont want to go to a therapise.

" you say and cross your arm, "please y/n, i dont want you to be like dad-" you look at bangchan with anger, you stan up

"first! Im not like dad, And second! Don't compares my life to him. We're completely different." you said that and storm out of the room.

Minho is Standing outside, when he saw you crying, he hug you "hey whats wrong?" he ask you While hugging. "Its nothing minho."

"no tell me."

You look at him with tears, "Lets just sleep Mm." you say while pulling hin upstarts.

You guys spen all night cuddling.
"Hey minho." he look at you "yeah?"

"You not going to disappear right?" he look at you and smile "why? You want me to disappear?" he ask jokingly, you hit him.

"ok ok, no i won't okey?" he say and you smile "make a promise" you let out your pinky, minho smile and match his pinky into yours.

"i promise."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Minho come on! We're going to be late!"

"Oh shut up this is the fast i can go"

You at the back of minho that ridding a bicycle. "Shit y/n you're so heavy!" he complate from the moment he sat on the bicycle, "Come on!!" you yell while hitting he's back.

"Ayo why don't you ride it. aren't you worry that people might see you going crazy by yourself?" he ask while getting off the bike.

"Oh comeon this town is off people there are more cows here." you say and pat the sit, "come on!" he rolls his eyes and get back into the bike.

You have arrive at your school but when you and minho walk inside you can't believe who you see.

Will Continue ~♥~