Chapter 12 | Trust

Minho turns around to see someone staring at you both, "who the" then there's a car walk pass and the person is gone "Minho you saw that right?"

"Yeah"

You don't want to think much so you just forget about it. but even when you arrive at the hotel it keeps pop out in your mind again.  

"Are you alright?" you look at Minho, you are laying down in bed while Minho sat at the sofa "I'm fine don't worry." he look at you with a worry face "why you look at me with that face?" 

"Nothing...urm but y/n." you look at him again "yeah?" he looks down "nothing" he sit down "what is it Minho?" he makes his body facing you "what if I alive again?" you stare at him, why did he ask you this?

"Then its great! why? don't you want to be alive again?"

"OfCourse i want! it's just...I don't know." you walk up to him and sit next to him, "Minho...Even when you're alive I will always support you no matter what" you smile at him, he looks at you with pure eyes, "thank you." he smile, and you smile back. 

__________________________________

It's 4 AM and you were sleeping soundly when your phone ring, you open one eyes and look for the phone at the nightstand, you take the phone and look at it. "Huh? why is syasya called me this late morning?" 

__________________________________

"What you want calling me early in the morning?"

Syasya: nothing I just want to say that PLEASE COMEBACK

"Huh?" you say in a confusing tone. 

Syasya: the office become a mess after you gone you know!

you sigh "what happen?" 

Syasya: FIRST a monkey gets inside the office and destroy all the paperwork! SECOUND nobody doing a single work after you left you know?!

syasya yell in the phone "fine fine I will go back in no time, just take care of it a bit more."

syasya: WAIT WAIT Y/N!

you off the call just like that and go back to sleep.

____________________________

you wake up by the sun in your face "good morning y/n" you turn to the other side and see Minho standing there looking at you "morning" you sit up and smile at him "how your sleep?" you still keep your eyes close "syasya called me early in the morning." Minho smile "it's okey she probably just misses you." 

you get out of bed and start walking to the bathroom, Minho look around the room sitting at the sofa while scanning the room,

"why I don't feel good." when he was thinking he hear the bathroom door open, you get out and start stretching Minho looks at you and smile "why are you smiling?" 

"nothing" you side eyes him and walk to the kitchen to get some water
"oh i forgot Minho" Minho turn to you "yeah?"

"Tomorrow, we go back to Korea." you say and start walking again this time entering the kitchen Minho look down, honestly, he doesn't want to go back he like it here.

he just Ganna feel not save if he's in Korea but it's your choice, so he needs to follow you even if he doesn't like the idea. 

______________________________

you and Minho go, and visit make one last time before you both go to Korea, 

mike: hey y/n! why do you come here?

"Hey, mike I just wanna say I will go back to Korea tomorrow."

mike: wait what? you didn't tell me first before you planning to go back?!

"And why should I tell you first?" mike start walking left and right. 

Mike: y/n! how about you stay a little longer mm?

"Sorry mike I can't I still have a lot of work at Korea." 

he come to you and hold your shoulder. 

mike: how about i take you to ice cream or should we go anywhere. 

"Woah relax no I need to be packing, thanks for the offer Tho." you start walking out but then you felt a hand grabbing you, you look back and its mike, Minho get out of the body, and he just stare at both of you

"y/n you, ok?" you give a stare at Minho with a 'don't move' look he stop at his track 

you look back at mike "mike what is this let me go now.'" you say coldly.  

mike: you don't like me, right?"

"What are you saying?" you try to pull away but he much stronger. 

Mike: you can't go y/n

"Huh?" 

Mike: I like you y/n! but you always give this cold treatment to me!

"Are you gone mad? let go of me mike!" you try to pull away again, but this time mike takes you and ask you to follow him "let go off me!" 

Minho don't know what to do so he jumps back into your body and make you and mike fall, you get up and start running. mike go after you

"y/n you, ok?" you hear Minho voice in your head "yeah I'm good but what should i do right now?"

"y/n do you trust me?" 

"Why do you ask this right now!" you say while still running "I'm just asking you this, now answer me." 

"yeah yeah I trust you! can you hurry up?!" Minho start take control of your body, you run into a dark alley and there's no way to run anymore.  

Mike: you can't run now y/n!

mike start to walk and slowly approach you; you didn't look back at all, mike was confused but didn't think much and he take your shoulder, he then falls after you Puch him at the stomach. 

Mike: WHAT THE HELL Y/N!

you just look down at him "you're a stupid idiot." you start kicking him nonstop until he starts bleeding, then after you done you start to walk off. 

________________________

"MINHO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" you walk left and right Infront of him "what? you say you trust me?" he says while sipping on the water

"yeah but not until beat him up?!" you start to panic again "relax why you so panic?" 

"You seriously tell me right now why I'm panicking?! Minho he was a powerful person here WE'RE DEAD!" 

you take the water he was holding and start drinking it "man that's my water."                                       

"Shut up" he sigh,
"it's Ganna be alright how about we sleep and forget about that, we need to wake up early tomorrow."  

you sigh "fine let's go." 

_______________________

"I will get ravage y/n just you wait!"

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Will be continue <3💐