Chapter 11 | Secret

"Man i can't do this anymore!! can we stop!?"

"no you can't you need to wait"

You and Minho are doing some yoga and the poor boy is hurting, "it's really hurt y/n"

"I thought you can't feel pain?"

He sat down "hey even though I am trapped inside your body doesn't mean I don't feel pain okey?!" he rolled his eyes and start doing push up

"This is yoga-"

"Shut up."

________________________________

all four of you go to see mike, it has been so long since you meet him in person, he changed alot.

"Hey there y/n!" he run and hug you

you laugh awkwardly "Yeah...nice...to...meet...you...too"

"Why don't you ever like my hugs? "

He pulled away "because i just don't like it, now can we go in?" you walk pass him, he smile "And you three?"

Bat: Don't worry we can guard the outside

Mike nodded and walk inside

Mike house was huge, it's already like a mansion. ok it is a mansion, "Make yourself at home" mike say with a big smile.

"Can we just get this over with quickly." You say while already sitting on his sofa.

He sit in front of you, "Alright I can collect only this much" he put down a file at the table. "This is their data and information you need."

You take one of the files and start looking through the paper, you found some stuff that is useful so you pretty happy, "Nice job mike" mike smile "anything for my fav lady" Minho rolled his eyes. 

"So, this is the one?" you ask him again to make sure you didn't get the wrong one "yes that is the one just open it" you open the file and there was alot of picture of....FELIX? "Wait...Felix?!" mike look at you confuse "wait you know that guy?" you keep looking at the photo, felix was taking money from someone and the other photo is him with Lisa.

You are furious yeah you hate Felix and all but the one you can't take is he's the one that been taking ALL OF YOUR MONEY, you sigh "let him be i know a plan" Minho and mike looks at you "I'm sorry to break it to you but you look scary" Minho say and you just walk off, Minho followed you at the back.

______________________________________________________________________________

You were watching some movies when Minho came and sit nexts to you "watcha doing?" you look at him

"pooping..what are you seeing me doing right now?" you continue watching the TV  "I just asking" he rolled his eyes, you offered him some popcorn and he smiled "THANKS."

he take some of the food and watching the movie with you, you smile while eating it.

"I'm so full..." minho say while laying on the sofa "Can you get up, i need to clean up." you put a bucket of water at the table

"Ugh fine" he stands up and goes to the bathroom, you take a wet napkin and start cleaning the table, while you are still cleaning it you hear a loud noise coming from the bathroom you quickly where the noice came from.

You knock on the door "Minho you in there?"
"Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry"

"If you ok open the door." Minho opened the bathroom door, he look fine nothing wrong, "what is that noise anyway?"

"There's a cockroach." You smack his head "Ouch what that for!?"

"I thought something happened to you." Minho smile
"since when you care about me huh?" He say while smiling. You make your popular cold face "Alright alright I'm sorry don't do that face" Minho try to make you smile again, you walk back to the sofa Minho closed the bathroom door and sit next to you again .

When Minho arrived your phone started to vibrate, you look who's calling you when you saw Lisa name you rolled your eyes.

"Whose calling?" You take the phone and start putting it at your ears
_______________________________________
(ON THE CALL)

Lisa: huh...you finely pick up my calls

"What do you want?"

Lisa: nothing..I just want to tell you I know your secret y/n

"What are you trying to say right now?"

Lisa: what I'm trying to say is, I know about that person that keep followed you around, people may not see him.

your eyes become wide, you turned to Minho he was looking at you confused

Lisa: (smirked) don't worry about your secret it's save with me...just I want you to do one thing.

"What is it?"

Lisa: I want you to stay away from Felix's

"I don't even want him"

Lisa: lier! You still like him I know! If you even go near him, I have no reason to start telling your secret to everyone.

"Fine you do you, I have no reason"

Lisa: (smiled) alright deal.

(OFF CALLS)
_______________________________________

"Who was that?" You look at Minho and smile "no one just some scammer" Minho noded "let's continue with the movie" you say and Minho smile.

You're cooking in the kitchen, this hotel is huge okey...the kitchen is like a studio, you continue cooking when Minho came "Y/n you have to see this"

"I'm busy here Minho later I'll watch"

"No you have to look now!"

You sigh "What is it?" You turn to face the phone Minho was holding and in there they say that Felix is in Italy

"WHAT!?" you take the phone from Minho hand "why was he here!?"

"like I  know!" You look at Minho "stop yelling I wasn't talking to you."

"Alright sorry ma'am." You continue to read whatever there was about Felix in Italy "No no how he know I'm here." Minho just sit at the kitchen table, "I smell something burning" Minho say while looking at you, you smell it and turn around "AAA my egg!!"

______________________________________

"Can I know why I'm here?" You look at Bat, Mal and Mira

Mal: hehe we actually don't know, mike asked us to come here

You take a deep breath "I don't care what he wants but tell him to make it quick." You say arms crossed

Mike: sorry to keep y'all waiting

Bat: it's okay sir

"Why am I here?" You say coldly

Mike: I'm sorry to ask y'all to meet but this is urgent..y/n you know about Felix right?

"Yeah I know he's in Italy isn't it?"

Mike: yeah...

"I don't care if he here or not, he probably here because he wants to travel or have a business here"

Bat: do you want to go back to Korea?

You look at Bat "yeah but my business here not settled yet, now may I take my leave." You stand up and walk out, mike looks at you disappointed.

"Hey you alright?" Minho get out of your body and run after you "y/n! Wait up are you ok?!" Minho take your arm and pull you "what happen?" You look down

"I don't know Minho, everything I do there's always something or someone that come in my way."

"you need to clam down, this is the fate you have to go trough"

You look at minho "Yeah...wait what is that?"

minho turn around and saw something.

________________________________

Will be continue 🌸🌸