Chapter 4 | Misunderstanding

You are on your way to school when you see a child looking panic. You walk over to the kid and you kneel.

"Hey kiddo where are your parents?" 

then kid looks at you and start to cry... "My brother *Sobs* leave me here." you hug the kid and about to call Minho to help you but then this young boy approach you.

"Liya?" the boy call out a name that is supposed to be the kid name i guess. When the kid hears it, she rush to the guy and hug him. he hug her back

"Oh god I've look everywhere for you...are you hurt?" the girl shakes her head.

The guy looks at you, gosh he's so handsome you can't even take your eyes off him. The guy looks at you and smile "Thank you for looking after my sister, she got lost when i went to pay for the food." You smile back.

"It's okey next time make sure she doesn't run away" the guy nodded and pick the girl up.

"Well then i own you a big fever, thanks again" the guy left, and you sit there just watch them leave.

But then someone throw a bag at you, you turn to see Minho, "THE HACK DO YOU WANT" "YOU TELL ME WHAT

THE HELL YOU DOING?" You and Minho is a yelling mess right now, don't even care if everyone thinks you are crazy, this guy really need a lesson.

_____________________

You and minho is at the burger store, you eating while making eye contact with him, he stare deep into your soul, you two was silent the hole time

"Why are you looking at me" you say with a mouth full of burger "eat first you stupid" minho say with annoying eyes roll, but then a flying burger brust into his mouth

"Eat this!" you stuffed the burger into his face, "YA THE HELL!" You smirk, "Oh i will give you a lesson you never forget" minho says and you smile "can't wait."

*Night time*

you finish eating your burger and walking somewhere with minho.
"You know this life is really is boring." you say while looking at the stars and the moon that light up the sky.

minho looks at you "You say this life is boring?" you look at him and knock his head

"I don't need to repeat myself."

"ouc ouc thats hurt" he say while rubbing his head

Then someone take your hands and handcuffs it, you turn around
"HEY LET GO OF ME!" You Yell "This is the police, you're under arrest for murder Mr.minho. Wait WHAT.

you look at minho that also so shock, "Sir i think you have a wrong person-" you get cut off "No we have the right person now lets go"

Minho hoop inside your body and the police car.

_____________________

At the polis station

You were just sitting there looking clueless. "All right miss Y/n, what is your relationship with Mr. Minho?"

You were so shocked that you can't even talk, the polis notices that and ask you again.

"Miss y/n...i'm ganna ask you again...what is your relationship with Mr. Minho?"

This time you let yourself to speak "Umm i don't even know who Minho is sir..." you say with an innocent face.

"Well then what do you have with each other?"

"Look here officer, im not trying to be rude but i don't even know this minho man and i never meet him, he has no relationship with me so how in the world i would kill him?"

The polis sigh "Im sorry young lady but we need to put you in a room until your relative come and takes you out"

After a while you heard your brother screaming your name,
"Oh my gosh y/n you ok?"

You look at chan "Yeah im fine, just get me out of here"

Chan get you out from the polis station and start to drive you back home.

_____________________________

When you both come back home, bangchan hold your hands, "Sis are you sure you ok?"

you annoyed by that question "I'm fine bro just leave me alone will ya?" you storm off to your room looking annoying.

You jump yourself to your bed that's when Minho shows up.

"In very sorry y/n, i don't remember who murder me, and idk how your name is one of the suspects" you look at him.

"It's alright you don't know so it's not your fault."

"If only i have my memories i will totally catch the culprit by now." he say while looking down

You honestly felt bad but you can't do anything about it. You just keep laying at your bed and scrolling through stuff on your phone when an Instagram notice comes out.

You click on it

*A HOT HIPHOP GROUP 3RACHA HAVE BEEN DEBUTED*

THE NAME OF THIS BAND IS 3RACHA PLEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT

You look at the new band call 3racha, and thats when minho come and lay next to you "Whos that?"

"I don't know a new band they say"

Minho do a ooo face. thats when he recognise one of the members
"Waits isn't that...Han?"

You look at hin shocked he remembers? "Wait you remember his name?"

"i-i don't know his name just come up to my head"

You cannot believe it is that guy in the picture his friends or what?

"Well at least you remember something."

"Right..."

You both plan to forgot about it and when to sleep.

_______________________

To be Continue >>>