Author's note

Author’s Note

First thing I want to say to you all is…

DON’T HATE ME FOR WHAT I’M WRITING ABOUT

Okay, please do not send me hate mail or anything horrible because this is a fiction. This is a fiction and yes it may seem a horrible but you are the ones who chose to read it! Although I encourage you to read it and try not to hate me for this, I’m sorry if I am ‘killing’ one of your fandoms! Anyway I really hope you like this story, please comment and vote!

Also before I continue my story I have to thank MattSmithEverything and yjzhou for kind of helping me with the idea (reluctant to mention fandoms!) and I want to say thank you to all of you for reading this and if you do continue to read then you guys are absolutely amazing and thank you so much for all the lovely support!

Can no one please try to hurry me either because I am extremely busy but I will do my best to upload, also can no one take my idea in any shape or form because this is my brand new idea and I’m really excited to do this! Please refrain from any sort of abuse.

So I’m going to quit rambling now and continue with my story so please read and…

Don’t forget to comment, vote and follow me!

Thanks guys,

Karina