Chapter 4 - Kari's POV

Chapter 4

"GET UP!"

I grumbled and saw Isaac looking at me with a massive grin.

"Change of plan! We're going to kill Meg and Castiel!"

NB: Yes I did change the order of fandoms to kill – directioners you are safe for now!

I smiled at him and he pulled me up in excitement.

"Oh dear, Isaac's a little...excited?"

We turned towards the doorway and saw Tammy looking at us in amusement.

"Uh guys, you know there's a team change plan right?"

I turned towards the doorway and saw Gabe looking at us two with a small glare. I was a bit confused but ignored it anyway. Just a Gabe moment I suppose.

"Who's coming?" I asked smiling and he smiled right back.

"Isaac, you're going to be with Marilyn and Cody will be with Kari, Kari please do have a word with me."

I looked at him confused but walked towards him. He wrapped an arm round my shoulder and pulled me out of the room.

"No romance, do you hear me?"

I looked at him in confusion and he just gave me a very small smile.

"You and Isaac cannot get cosy together. Got it?"

"You and Deanna, you're in a relationship!"

"SILENCE."

I nodded and walked back into the room. I could see Isaac was clearly annoyed and upset.

"Isaac, we have Meg and Castiel to kill," I said.

He nodded and pulled me out of the room. Gabe was scowling at us but made us all go. I didn't understand his sudden attitude. What kind of man is he? So cruel hearted and...

"KARI!"

I looked up and saw Marilyn stare at me in annoyance.

"How you are possibly Gabe's favourite, I don't know! You're so ugly, so stupid and definitely too young, he needs a more mature lady, Marcia or myself would do such a good job."

I looked at her and shrugged. However Isaac and Cody looked like they were going to explode and even Gabe looked incredibly annoyed.

"Marilyn, don't speak about your teammates that way."

She bent her head down but you could tell she was very angry.

"Sorry Gabe," she murmured.

"Leave, you need to go and kill Castiel and Meg. We will continue this conversation when you get back," he said.

"Of course," she answered.

I quickly grabbed the gadgets off Deanna who looked at me with a sad smile. I went to the car with the others. Marilyn and Isaac sat the back of the car whilst I sat at the front next to Cody who was driving.

"So what's the plan?" asked Marilyn.

"Well Meg is a demon and Castiel is a fallen angel," answered Cody slowly.

"Why don't we just start a fire in their room and let them burn to ashes in there?" I suggested.

They all turned to me and even Marilyn looked thoughtful.

"Sounds good," agreed Isaac.

The other two nodded and I grinned in satisfaction. We soon arrived at a big mansion and I carefully stepped out of the car. We all armed ourselves with the necessary equipment and I especially had the fun of holding the death's scythe. Yum. Cody walked next to me and Isaac had gone off with Marilyn to search the area. We had to make sure they couldn't escape at all. I eagerly strode across the concrete driveway and up to the house. The house gave an unpleasant feeling; I ignored the feeling and banged on the black door. Cody looked uncomfortable and when the door opened, I saw Meg looking rather dishevelled; her shirt was the wrong way round for a starter...