Chapter 2 - Kari's POV

Chapter 2

Gabe woke me up gently and I rubbed my eyes.

"Can we get on for today please?" he begged. "We have to kill Potter boy."

I nodded and we hugged each other tightly. I ran to my wardrobe but Gabe stopped me briefly.

"We're all going downstairs in normal clothes and discussing our plan," he said.

I quickly threw on some clothes and ran downstairs. I saw Cody, Marcia and Tammy waiting for us eagerly. I quickly hugged Tammy tightly then sat next to Cody whilst Gabe sat down on the sofa next to me. Tension was thick in the air between the boys next to me but I completely ignored it.

"Tell us the plan, Gabriel," said Marcia smiling lightly.

Her looks are deceiving, she looks innocent and pretty but really she can be so cruel and cold hearted. She's the one who doesn't get on well the most but she has Marilyn so those two are pretty much stuck together at all times and they work best together. She can be alright most of the time though.

"Read this aloud," ordered Gabe.

I took the letter gingerly and my eyes widened when I saw it.

You are invited to Hermione and Draco's wedding!

Place: Hogwarts

Time: 10:00-16:00

Send a letter back if you are attending our wedding. We hope you can come!

Please dress nicely.

Love from Hermione and Draco xx

I read the letter out loud and gasps came from around the team.

"How did you get this?" I demanded to Gabe.

"Easy," he replied. "We are all going in as wizards. As "beginners" and because Draco and Hermione want lots of guests we got invited."

Did I forget to tell you? Ralph helps Mildred with gadgets so things are pretty awesome and Raymond does anything. He sometimes replaces Marcia or Marilyn and still does an amazing job but usually he's doing gadgets or helping Deanna. With this wizard stuff, he's definitely going to be helping Ralph and Mildred.  I laughed at the invitation but prepared to go upstairs.

"Okay guys, fandom killer clothing on for travelling and please wear amazing wedding type clothing I'm sure you have a ton of dresses upstairs Tammy, Kari and Marcia!" he said and we all started rushing upstairs.

Tammy grabbed her handful of dresses and makeup then ran into my room. We both laughed but then started grinning. Tammy ran over to my wardrobe and picked out a stunning midi white dress which had silver sequins round the neckline. I smiled and picked out a light pink maxi dress for Tammy. We both picked our accessories and shoes then threw them all into a bag. Gabe lightly knocked on the door and I opened it. He nodded at us both then threw a couple of brooms at us.

"Don't worry about flying, click the button at the side and you'll fly fine but to direct the broom move your body to the direction you wish to go." He explained.

I nodded with excitement and even Tammy looked thrilled at the idea of flying on a broom. 

"This is great!" squealed Tammy.

"Pretty decent," I agreed.

We both ran downstairs and met Marcia, Cody and Gabe. Marcia has put way too much make up on and knowing her she would have a really short dress on. She smiled a sickly sweet smile then clung onto Gabe.