Chapter 7 - Marcia's POV

Here is a little special POV for you guys today! Also I'm keeping tension on for what happens to One Direction mwahahaha :)

I should start from the beginning. From the beginning, I mean the day I met Gabriel Logan. I was 18 years old when I met him.

We met under the strangest circumstances. I was hiding behind a plant with Marilyn, spying on a date. So cliche right? I'd been best friends with Marilyn since I was 7 years old and here I am hiding behind a plant with her in some well known restaurant.

Well known restaurant?

Spying?

WHAT?

Yeah, and I think my brother needs someone to watch him?

You got it, he's going on a date! My little 16 year old brother Dallas Jensen was going on a date.

Flashback *4 years ago*

"Who is that girl?" hissed Marilyn.

"Isn't that...Megan Ward?" I whispered in horror. "My brother is going out with some..."

Marilyn covered my mouth and pressed her finger to her lips. I listened to them quietly.

"I...Dallas I know I've been really well known with this reputation, but I really like you," she said placing her long thin fingers on my brother's arm.

I hissed and was about to jump out from behind the plant to throttle her but Marilyn held me back.

"I don't know," he answered nervously. "I...want to be sure about us, you know Megan?  I feel like..."

"It's okay," she soothed. "I'll wait for you. I know I've made a horrible reputation of myself! Dallas, I really like you."

"I think...Marcia would kill you," muttered Dallas.

Damn right, Dallas. Well done for knowing me so well!

Marilyn shook her head and continued to hold me back. Suddenly someone cleared their throat and I turned round.

There was a young man who was staring at us in amusement.

"And why are there two lovely young ladies hiding behind...a...PLANT? I'm not sure what to think!" he said amused.

"It's none of your business," I snapped and at the same time Marilyn said "Marcia wanted to spy on her brother's date!"

The man burst into laughter and nodded at Marilyn.

"Your names?" He asked.

"Marilyn and Marcia," answered Marilyn.

"How do you girls feel about being spies?" He asked.

I scoffed at him. He's deluded and clearly wasting our time! Dallas!

"He's insane," I said to Marilyn and she nodded.

The man held out his badge.

Agent Gabriel Logan
FBI
CIA

I gasped and he nodded his head. Marilyn squealed in delight.

"I'll take it," she declared.

I reluctantly nodded as well.

"Great," said Gabriel. "Come with me, I'll explain it all in the car."

We followed him to a black SUV. He introduced us to the driver, Wayne.

"Welcome to the Fandom Killer agencies where we kill all Fandoms," he announced. "We've had approval from the FBI and CIA to complete these tasks. We teach you everything you need to know and as I will assign you two to be spies, you will go through spy training. Any questions?"