Chapter 5 - Kari's POV

Chapter 5

This chapter includes my best cousin in the world who absolutely loves the fandom I'm about to kill. So enjoy and I'm very sorry Suzie! X

Today's mission was simply killing Crowley who knew Meg and Castiel, shame the Winchesters are up for a treat soon. I took Isaac and Tammy with me and we went underground and into the heart of the volcano where we intended to meet Crowley. The heat was intense and sweat was dripping off my body. But I didn't care, if Crowley wanted to meet here then so be it. Isaac looked determined and carried on but Tammy couldn't reach it.

"It's too hot, you won't need me, meet me at the entrance where we get out of the volcano, you need to go to the centre to meet Crowley." She panted.

I nodded and so Isaac and myself made our way to the central platform where we saw the deadly demon himself. He seemed completely immune to the heat. I saw who was with him and my heart clenched. It was my cousin, Suzanne. I felt betrayal pass through me but nevertheless we walked to the centre.

"Isaac, restrain her."

Within moments, Isaac grabbed Suzanne and restrained her by using an arm lock. No matter how she struggled she could not break free. Crowley stared at us in utter horror but said nothing. I raised my eyebrows at him, was he not going to defend my cousin? I decided it was time for his death. I got out my deadly weapon which was especially designed to kill demons.

"Oh Crowley," I whisper with the Death's scythe in my hands.

"NO!" screamed Suzanne. "Fudge no, my baby!"

"Once I kill thee with this blade..." I continued.

"NO!" she interrupted. "My Crowley!"

Isaac held her arms even tighter to prevent her from moving forward but I continued my speech with no hesitation.

"Your body will vanish and never return..."

"Sweet Castiel NO! Don't do this to Crowley, Kari!"

"My blade shall drive through thy heart..."

"NO! MY BABY!"

"Let your sweet blood touch the tip of this blade. Let me touch the blood to know I've accomplished this lifelong mission..."

"HE'S THE KING OF HELL, YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!"

"Speak no more cousin, or I will shoot you! The Death's scythe can kill any demon!" I spat.

Suzanne remained silent not daring to speak a word. Crowley was already silent and watched me with his empty black eyes. I knew I had to continue my speech as I knew he wouldn't dare speak to anger me.

"The black heart slowly rots, oh call for help and no one comes. Thou art has many lovers, including one human, oh Suzanne he's gone." I continued smiling coldly.

"THOU ART A HEARTLESS CHILD."

"Say my name and call me that one last time. I have no heart, no tears and no smile, dear Suzanne I am not the girl you once knew before. I can't believe you fell for this wretch, oh for goodness sake he's a demon and demons are evil. They shouldn't exist in this world!"

"DAMN YOU IT'S NOT FAIR! HE CAN'T DIE!"

"I can't feel your words burn through me, dear Suzanne."

"HE'S ALREADY DEAD AND YOU WANT HIM VANISHED FOREVER?"

"Your words are meaningless, be quiet!"

"HE'S A DEMON."

"I have no feelings and no heart. Shut up I say, shut up."

And she shut up. Suzanne had no words, she was rendered speechless. Isaac just laughed at her and I watched Crowley whilst flicking the scythe around.

"I have your original bones too. You will be gone forever Crowley. Look your lover gets to see you die!" I said laughing.

"How?" He roared.

"Minor details Crowley!"

"Who are you? Why do you want to kill me? I heard about the death of Meg and Castiel was it you? Why?"

"Man you are a talker. Let me introduce myself, I am Kari Lyons and I am the Fandom Killer, I kill all the fandoms out there, especially the popular ones.  Basically you are on my list, I've kinda dawdled around a bit. Say bye Suzanne!"

"WAIT!" She cried.

I turned round to look at her with a bored expression, she was trying to postpone his death? Was she asking for a death wish or something?

"What is it?" I asked amused.

I flipped the scythe in my hands several times and even got my lighter out which was going to be used to burn the original bones of dear Crowley.

"Where are his bones?" I questioned Isaac.

"Here," he said and handed the bag to me.

I nodded in delight and placed the bag on the floor.

"Isaac, don't hesitate to kill her if she gets in the way."

He nodded at me shortly and I stepped towards Crowley. He looked intent on fighting me. I immediately charged towards him and he moved sideways.  The heat was rather overwhelming but I didn't care. I ran after Crowley and jumped on his back attempting to cut him with the scythe. He threw me off and I nearly landed into the lava surrounding us. He nearly caused my death but I quickly got up and swung the scythe at him. It caught his waist and he howled in pain. I dug the scythe in slightly deeper watching him howl louder. Suzanne was screaming at this point but I ignored her. I made my final kill by pulling the knife out and striking him straight into the abdomen. He roared in pain and fell to the ground lifeless. I poured his original bones out of the bag and burned them. Ashes were scattered around everywhere and there was no more of Crowley. Suzanne started wailing and I rubbed my forehead as I felt a migraine begin to develop.

"QUICK GET OUT, THE VOLCANO SEEMS LIKE IT'S GOING TO ERUPT!" yelled Tammy worriedly.

I cursed the volcano and indicated for Isaac to follow. Suzanne followed us too and the four of us ran out, the ground was shaking and rocks were falling around us. Sweat was dripping off us heavily and we were struggling to breathe. Finally, we got out of the volcano and dashed towards the car. We drove towards the headquarters then realised Suzanne was with us.

"Take us to the airport, let's return Suzanne to her home."

Isaac obeyed me and when we got to the airport, I indicated to Isaac and Tammy to wait for me. I walked with Suzanne to the airport and paid for the first flight possible to get her back.

"Don't tell anyone what just happened today, I mean it."

Suzanne nodded and I gave her a quick hug. I could not ignore family.

"Be careful, take care going home."

So we parted ways and I got into the car. The ride back was silent and I was greeted by Gabe.

"You succeeded," he said excitedly. "Well done!" 

I grinned at him and walked upstairs with Tammy and Isaac.

"That was awful." Said Tammy.

"Boiling, sweaty, I need a shower," groaned Isaac.

"We have the Winchesters left," I reminded them.

They groaned and I laughed at them. This is my family of friends. I am known as the Fandom Killer. Now whose next?

Whoo chapter finished! Sorry to my wonderful cousin (who I didn't kill in the book because that's just heartbreaking!) I hope you all loved it, vote and comment.

Peace!

Karina