Chapter 6 - Kari's POV

"KARI GET UP!"

I scowled at the person who called my name. Of course it was Isaac!

"We're going to kill a pop group called...one direction!"

I scowled instantly and Isaac smirked at me. I had to spend a whole month learning the lyrics to their album! Gabe was very strict and had said to me "You wanna kill them or do I leave it to Marilyn and Marcia?" of course, I said I'd learn the lyrics because a) the twins can't shoot b) They'd fail the mission c) Isaac would kill me for leaving them under his care.

Isaac also had to learn the lyrics (much to my delight) and he hated every moment. Cody and Marcia had to learn the lyrics but for Marcia, she knew most of them already. I always question why Gabriel chose the dumb twins to join the crew.

I ran downstairs to join the other two. Marcia was in a red dress with the dress going to her knees, her gun was tucked safely under the dress and she had overdone her makeup as usual. She looked like she was about to go clubbing more than anything. Unfortunately for me, I had to wear a dress because weapons are much easier to store under dresses. I was wearing a black sequined dress and black pumps. My hair was tied up in a small bun and I was ready to go to the concert. The boys were dressed in t-shirt and jeans with their weapons tucked inside their jackets. As I was the shooter, I always needed weapons under my clothes as well as my jacket in case anything goes incredibly wrong with the weapons. Never think about the weapons NOT messing up, otherwise there could be a lot of trouble.

"I've got this," said Cody running into the car. "All ready to go, guys!"

We all ran into the car and Isaac shoved the CD into the CD player.  Story of my life came on and I groaned. The lyrics i knew best were to this dreaded song.

Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain

OH STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING KARI?

I scowled again and Cody gripped my hand.

"Calm down please!"

I grumbled but listened to him. Isaac glanced at me with a worried look but I brushed it off, right now I was nervous because this was killing a group of people. Not just one, but 5 and the worst thing is I'm killing all 5 by myself. Isaac didn't know I was going against the plan but I needed to kill them all and by MY STANDARDS I'm killing alone.

"Is the almighty Kari Lyons...nervous?" sneered Marcia.

I glared at her and Cody shoved her onto the ground. She gasped and attempted to slap Cody but he caught her hand with ease.

"Never hit a girl!" she snarled.

Cody raised his eyebrows and even i was tempted to snigger. Cody would hit a girl to save his life and i think etiquette is different in agencies, what's the point if you can't hit a girl? I've been hit so many times and never have I used that excuse. Marcia is next to pathetic.

"Was Gabe drunk when he hired her?" asked Isaac.

Cody and I burst into laughter whist Marcia turned bright red, she felt embarrassed and it was certainly something she deserved. Never hit a girl...hahaha.

"He made the right choice hiring me!" she snapped.

I nodded my head and Isaac burst into laughter.

"In the short amount of time I've been here, you suck at the missions! You cry over the death of fandoms! You're supposed to be a fandom killer, but you and Marilyn are totally useless!"

Marcia scowled at us and when we arrived at the concert she stormed off. I looked at Cody and Isaac and they both snorted with laughter.

"Isn't she SUCH a brat?" groaned Cody. "I'm beginning to agree with Isaac here. Was Gabriel drunk when he hired her? She's like a walking barbie doll but without a Ken cos she's too busy looking at multiple men!"