IV

Mark is sure of one thing and that is Donghyuck doesn't like to talk so much. In fact, that boy hardly talks to him. He only talks to him when he needs to ask which clothes he will wear or what he'll eat. Mark doesn't have any problem with that. He has been living this kind of silent life since his parent's death.

He doesn't have any relatives or any friends. All his life he has been alone. He studied in a boarding school and after that when he became an adult he took over his father's company which was being handled by his father's best friend.
Now that 'best friend' is his father in law. He never met Donghyuck before. He didn't even know that uncle Lee has a beautiful son like him. But fate plays with you like you are a doll. It can do whatever it wants with you. Here he is, married with the most beautiful person in the world.

He is happy. He is damn happy. That boy has showed him that he cares for him. The care which he didn't get from anyone. He doesn't know yet if he loves him or not but that's ok. He can wait. He should let the other boy figure out his feelings first. He won't ever going to force him.

But one thing is sure. He has already figured out his own feelings. He has already fallen in love with the younger boy. He loves that boy a lot.

How could he not?? In the morning , when he wakes up , he feels like it's worth to wake up. The way Donghyuck breathes softly makes Mark close his eyes and listen to it for the rest of his life. His cheery , sweet lips tastes like the sweetest fruit in the world. Whenever he looks at him, he feels captivated by his beauty .

If it isn't love then what is??

Today they have to attend a party in the evening. It's one of Mark's business partners party and his business partner kindly requested him to bring Donghyuck with him. Mark went to their room and saw Donghyuck is working. He looked really busy which made Mark hesitant a little. He doesn't want to disturb him. But it's ok . If he doesn't want to go, he won't force him.

"Uhm Hyuckie?" Mark called for the younger boy who looked up immediately hearing his husband's call.

"Yes? Do you need something? Are you hungry? " Donghyuck asked , putting his laptop on the bed.

Mark shook his head and sat on the bed.

"No . Actually I wanted to ask something "

"Yeah?"

"One of my business partner is throwing a party. It's in the evening. He has invited me and requested to bring you with me too. If you are not busy....." Mark said the last sentence hesitantly, looking away from Donghyuck.

"No it's fine . I can go. It's in the evening right?"

"Yeah. around 7"

"Ok I will be ready by 6.30 then . Is it ok?" Donghyuck asked again.

"Yeah it's fine " Mark said with a smile.

Donghyuck nodded his head and then went back to work. Mark smiled at him unconsciously and left to go to his office room.

In the evening , Donghyuck went to his room with two suits and asked Mark which one he wanted wear. Mark felt his tummy doing backflips at that. He felt so warm and fuzzy inside . He never thought that someone will care for him like this. It's so new and overwhelming. Too good to be true.

After selecting a suit, Mark went to get ready. Donghyuck did the same.
When Mark entered the room , he saw Hyuck fixing his suit. He looked so bold and beautiful wearing the black suit. It was hard to resist him. Mark smiled and went behind him. He wrapped his hands around Hyuck and hugged him from behind. He stood still in Mark's embrace, not showing any emotion on his face.
Mark started to place kisses on his neck. He tilted his head to give Mark more access. Mark smiled and placed the last kiss on Hyuck's neck before turning him towards him. He softy pecked Hyuck's lips and asked,

"Are you ready to go?"

Donghyuck nodded his head without looking at Mark.

Mark's smile faded a little seeing Hyuck like this. He wasn't even meeting his eyes. but he shook it off. He took Hyuck's hand in his and left he house.

Mark opened the car door for Donghyuck and went to sit on his seat. Their driver drove the car to their destination.
During the ride, Donghyuck didn't utter a word or even looked at Mark . He wondered if he did something wrong. He is unsure of what Hyuck thinks of him. He really doesn't want Hyuck to see him as a bad guy. All he wants is to make Donghyuck happy and comfortable with him. But he hardly talks to him. How would he know what he thinks of him??
They reached the venue soon. Mark again opened the door for Donghyuck and led him inside the party hall. He held Hyuck's hand softly and went to meet business partner. Seeing him, his business partner came to meet him with a big smile.

"Mr. Lee I am so glad that you came. I am so happy . Thank you" Mr. Seo, his business partner said.

"It's my pleasure Mr. Seo. This is my husband, Lee Donghyuck" Mark introduced Hyuck.

"Mr. Lee I am so happy to finally meet you. You are one of the most successful fashion designers in Korea. I am so glad I met you at last." Mr. Seo said, shaking Donghyuck's hand.

"The pleasure is mine" He said politely, shaking his hand.

They talked for a few minutes and then everybody started to dance. Mr. Seo requested a dance with him. Donghyuck looked at Mark for permission and the later nodded his head immediately with a smile.

Mr. Seo and Donghyuck went to the dance floor and started to dance on the slow motion song. Mark stared at him with heart eyes. He looked mesmerising under the blue light. He was shining like a diamond. He couldn't take his eyes off him. After a few minutes, a lady came to Mark, who was also a business partner of his and requested for a dance.
Mark said yes and led the lady to the dance floor. They were dancing and then suddenly changed their partners. Donghyuck went into Mark's embrace and then both started to dance. When he realized that his partner is Mark, he immediately looked down. Mark put his hand on his waist and pulled him closer. Hyuck put his arms around Mark's neck and continued dancing.

It was such a romantic moment for Mark. He couldn't believe this beautiful man in his arms is his husband.

His.

Mark placed his index finger on Hyuck's cheek and made him look up. Donghyuck looked at him with an unreadable expression on his face. But Mark is too happy to think anything negative about it.

"May I?" Mark asked because he doesn't know if Donghyuck is okay with public affection or not.

But he nodded his head immediately. Mark smiled and leaned on. His lips matched with Hyuck's like a puzzle. He started to kiss him softly but passionately. Donghyuck caressed Mark's shoulder while kissing back, making Mark believe that his kisses are welcomed. Donghyuck didn't let Mark feel that his kisses are not welcomed by heart, but with brain.

He never will.