XX

Mark took his time to return home after leaving Yangyang. He didn't feel like going home actually. He doesn't want to face anyone right now. Especially Donghyuck.,But Hyuck has been calling him for 1 hour. He stayed out longer than usual. He must be worried. Now he can't make his husband worried right??He should go now.

When he returned, Hyuck was at the main door waiting for him. Mark looked at him and gave him a small smile. But he didn't say anything. He grabbed Mark's hand and dragged him towards their room. When they reached their room, he made Mark sit on the bed and faced him.

"Mark what's wrong?? Did something happen? Did anyone tell you something? You have been acting off. Aren't you liking here anymore???" Hyuck asked Mark who stared at his face for a few seconds before shaking his head.

"No. I am fine Hyuckie. It's nothing really. And why wouldn't I feel good here. This place is awesome. More than I wanted it to be. " Mark said with a smile .

Hyuck stared at him confusingly for a few seconds before leaning on to give him a kiss. But before he could touch Mark's lips with his, Mark stopped him. Hyuck looked at him with questioning eyes and asked,

"What?"

Mark looked away and mumbled ,

"I am really hungry . Can we have dinner now? I am literally starving. " Mark said acting like he just didn't stop Hyuck from kissing him.

Hyuck again stared at him for a few seconds before nodding his head. Why didn't he let me kiss him??

They went to the dining hall and sat down with his parents. He served Mark his favourite food which he made especially for him. He noticed that Mark isn't feeling well. Yes spaces out so much. He also avoids him as much he can . He wanted to make him feel better. He would do something else to make him feel the best but seeing how Mark is stopping him from kissing him , made him think that it's not what Mark wants now. Mark thanked him and started to eat without saying anything else.

"Mark there is a party tomorrow. We have invited some of our relatives and friends. You don't have any problem with it right?" Donghyuck's father asked with a small smile. Mark shook his head immediately.

"No no I don't have any problem. Why would I have?? It's in the evening right?" He asked. Mr. Lee nodded his head.

"Ok. I will be prepared." Mark said before continuing eating.

The next day, Donghyuck was busy helping his mother prepare for the party. Mark was left alone in his room which was good for him. He needed some time alone. He needed to think. He needed to make some decisions.

He is sure about one thing that is whatever the decision will be , it will break his own heart into pieces. But he can't do anything about it. If this is what's written on his fate, he should let it happen. At least Hyuck will be happy.

What else he needs in his life??

Before that he needed to talk to someone first. In the evening, Hyuck came into the room with Mark's suit.

"Mark here is your suit . Dress up quickly. " He said to Mark who nodded his head taking the suit from his hand.

After a few minutes, both of them were dressed up and were looking so good. Mark looked really handsome in his suit. It is designed by Hyuck. He liked seeing
his designed clothes on Mark's body.

He felt proud.

On the other side, Mark just felt hurt seeing the other's beauty. Too bad that he isn't mine. Mark usually says to Hyuck that he is looking so good and so beautiful. But today he didn't say anything which made Hyuck really confused. He wonders if he is actually looking good or not.

Mark was fixing his hair when he stood behind him. He put his hand on Mark's
back hesitantly and said,

"L-let me fix it for you"

Mark stared at him for a few seconds through the mirror and then nodded his head hesitantly.

"Thank you " Mark said giving Hyuck the hair brush.

Hyuck took the hair brush from his hand and started to fix his hair. It was curly so
Hyuck didn't do much because it looks better this way. Then he hesitantly asked,

"Uh is m-my dress ok??"

Mark was in daze while looking at Hyuck's beautiful face from this close . But he was snapped out of it by his question.

"Huh?? Yeah!! You always look so beautiful in everything Hyuckie. Don't worry about that" Mark said with a smile.

Mark was too distracted that he couldn't see the bright blush on Hyuck's cheek as he hurriedly finished fixing his hair.

"T-thank you "

Mark nodded his head smiling a little.

"Shall we go now?" Mark asked and he nodded his head. Mark nodded back and
started to walk.

Hyuck stood there with a confused expression on his face. Mark always holds his hand before going somewhere. Yeah this party is in their home.

But still....

Hyuck shook his head and hurriedly walked to Mark before holding his hand. Mark got startled a little by this gesture.
Hyuck's never done this. When he looked at Hyuck's face for any kind of emotion , he didn't find any. Then he thought
maybe it's just to show people that they are okay? That they are actually a happy couple??

Yeah this is the reason of course.

Mark sighed and held his hand and started to walk again. When they went to the main hall where the party was held, they were greeted by Donghyuck's
parents . There were some new people Mark doesn't know from their wedding. Donghyuck's parents introduced him to them.

Mark politely greeted everyone and talked to them. He could even hear them whispering at the back about how handsome he is. But Mark isn't in the mood to feel good about it. Hyuck was with him the whole time. They weren't talking too much with each other though.

Then Jaemin showed up. Hyuck went to him and hugged him tightly.

"Nana I am so glad that you came. How are you?" Hyuck asked Jaemin ,breaking the hug.

Jaemin smiled widely and said,

"I am good. And you"

"I am fine too "

"Hey Mark how are you?" Jaemin asked looking at Mark who smiled and said,

"I am good. Thank you "

They went to the little bar and sat down on the stool. They were talking about some random things. How life is going and all. Suddenly Hyuck's dad called him for something.

"Hyuck son can you come here for a few seconds?" He nodded his head and then said to Mark,

"I am coming back soon. Yeah?"

Mark nodded his head. Hyuck kissed his cheek and left. Mark then looked back at Jaemin.

"So Mark how is everything going with Hyuck?" Jaemin asked with a smile and he expected a good answer because he could see some changes in his best friend since last time .

But his smile faded when Mark said,

"You knew about Yangyang "