(4) Donuts

On Saturday, Beomgyu went to the grocery store for his mother. As he was checking out, he thought about you and your sad state. He hated that your boyfriend was ignoring you when he was supposed to love and care for you. It made Beomgyu furious.

Beomgyu got inside his car and started to make the route him. While he was driving, an idea popped in his head, and he made a U-turn. "I should get Y/N donuts; she loves donuts," Beomgyu said. "That should cheer her up as well,"

Beomgyu parked in the lot of the coffee shop and walked inside. After he ordered two sprinkled donuts and a caramel latte, he sat in the corner of the cafe.

Beomgyu plugged his headphones in, and in the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face walk in. He turned to get a better look. "Is that Taehyun?"

It was, as of matter of fact. Your boyfriend took his seat and stared out the window. It appeared he was looking for something, or someone, perhaps. "Number 77! Your order is ready!"

Beomgyu's number got called, so he stood up and walked to pick up his order. Once he turned around, what he saw made him stop in his tracks, almost dropping his food and drinks.

A girl was hugging Taehyun and gave him a peck on the lips. That girl didn't look like you at all. Taehyun hugged the girl one last time and then pulled out the other chair so she could sit.

They were holding hands the whole time.

"I knew it," said Beomgyu. "That jerk Taehyun is a cheater. I need to tell Y/N what I saw,"

Beomgyu didn't even notice at first. As he was walking out, he and Taehyun made eye contact. Beomgyu scowled, and Taehyun squinted his eyes, creating an antagonizing glare.

"Baby, what's wrong? You look angry," said the girl, patting Taehyun's cheeks. Taehyun looked at the girl and smiled, grabbing her hand. "It's okay, Chowon; I thought I saw someone I knew."

"Did you know them, though?"

"No, it was a mistake,"

Taehyun looked back at Beomgyu and mouthed, "Go,"

Without hesitation, Beomgyu quickly walked back outside and climbed into his car. "I cannot wait to tell Y/N about her jerk of a boyfriend," he said out loud. "And Y/N is way better than that naive-looking girl,"

Beomgyu got out his phone and found your contact. He was about to press call when he suddenly paused. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move.

The thought of you being heartbroken even more just made Beomgyu heartbroken as well. He wanted to tell you about Taehyun, but at the same time, he didn't want your feelings to be hurt even more.

Beomgyu sighed and put his phone back in his jacket pocket. "Next time I see him, I'll confront him," he said. "I'll make him talk so I can tell Y/N everything,"

Then he started the engine and made his way to your house.

—————
I thought I wouldn't publish this week, but I was wrong.
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and follow!