S1.EP6 - ❛ A Pattern ❜

June 22nd

June 22nd

"THAT'S THE LAST
ONE FOR TODAY!" Jin said with a relieved sigh as he stretched his limbs from not being able to do a lot of movement for a while.

"Finally," Jim said, sighing in relief along with Jin. "Interviewing people and getting information out of them is a tricky task. It's either they refuse to talk or forgot about the details, or are too clingy."

"Well, with our faces? No one can resist it." Jin said, throwing a smirk to Jim's way. In which the other responded with a smirk of agreement.

"I swear. I can never get used to the narcissistic pair," Shanise groaned in exhaustion while rolling her eyes at the two.

"Hey, spoiled brat. I'm tired. I'm not in the mood to exchange words with a person who only knows to sit still, look pretty, please people, but is still a spoiled brat on the inside." Jim spat, starting yet another argument between the two, which contradicted what the man had said.

"Well to me, I swear I can never get used to the two of you bickering like cats and dogs," Victory facepalmed at both of his friends. The two of them still can't get along no matter what they do. Eventually, everyone was fed up in trying to make the two of them get along and just hoped time will help them set aside their differences.

Before Jim and Shanise start another petty argument, their leader comes in to stop the fight. "Let's have a meeting."

"What is it all about?" Jin asked.

"Well, we need to go over our findings again. About the investigation and what are your thoughts after reading through the reports from the previous cases." Jay answered.

Everyone stood up to move into another room. Hordon was also about to go along with them when August stopped him.

"It's okay. We don't need you. You can wait here."

"Hey, Gust. That doesn't sound nice," Jin tsked. "What he means is that a witness doesn't need to be bothered with boring stuff like this. So, just, enjoy your alone time, Hordon!"

He pursed his lips for a second, then smiled without a hint of being offended by the leader's words. "I understand. I am not a part of the team, so I shouldn't concern myself with these things. Well then, I wish your team a constructive meeting."

The two nodded at the famous racer before leaving the room and following their other teammates. Everyone straightened up and proceeded to the meeting table that the team has in their own office. From casual, the atmosphere instantly became formal and serious as they started with their meeting.

"Let's first discuss the investigation," August started. "How was the investigation with The Red Bar incident and its witnesses?"

"As of now, the progress of the investigation on the witnesses at the night of the Red Bar incident is at 47%. Although the interview among the witnesses is going smoothly, so far, there is nothing helpful for the case. Aside from Hordon's statement, of course. However, we're still recording all their statements no matter how random and unrelated they are." Jin answered.