S1.EP2 - ❛ Team Bulletproof ❜

June 13th

June 13th

"AND OUR AGENT OF
THE YEAR GOES TO. . .
Agent Agust D!"

The announcement wasn't shocking to everyone. Everyone clapped at the result even before the emcee finished saying his name. Mainly because everyone expected his name to come up. Of course, the ones who take pride in his achievement the most are his friends who are also his teammates.

Today marks the 30th year of BST Agency since its founding. It was a special day for the agents under the company. Every year, they celebrate this day and choose one agent who everyone thinks is the best agent of that year. But this is not 'just' an award. The ones who own this title are those who did an exceptional job in their missions in that year. It means that out of the thousands of agents in the agency, the one who holds the title for that year is the best one. Its benefits would be a raise in salary and the best insurance.

But now is his 4th consecutive year that he has received such an award. But even before that, he already received two. August earned a total of six Agent of the Year awards within 11 years in his career.

Since he already received his insurance, all he gets now is a salary raise. He was also given the privilege to request one thing from the agency. It could be anything, and the whole agency will grant it. Aside from those benefits, all his colleagues respect him. Some feel a bit of jealousy.

But who is he really?

Augustus David Minoza

Augustus David Minoza. Agent Agust D. March 9, 1993. 27. The Leader and the Commander of the Team. The team's decision is dependent on him. If there's a mission, he'll be the first one to know and gather his teammates. He is in charge of assigning the roles and leading the whole team throughout the mission.

He started at the age of 16 and was the youngest to ever join. But even so, he didn't stay behind. He tried to catch up and keep the same pace with his seniors. A man committed to his work, which led him to his position today. He became one of the most respected and highly-looked-up agents.

August now stood up to get his award on the stage. He flashed a small (slightly forced) smile for the picture-taking. He then went back to the table where his teammates sat.