S1.EP5 - ❝ I'll be like you guys soon! ❞

June 15th

June 15th

"I APOLOGIZE FOR
WHAT YOU HAVE WITNESSED,"
August told him as they entered the lift and ascended back to their office's floor. "My sister can be difficult to deal with. Don't be surprised if she comes to our office often or if she knows some classified information about the mission. I really guarantee you that she's harmless and wouldn't do such a thing like exposing secrets or getting in the way of our missions. However, she can just be a bit too stubborn in wanting to join the agency."

Lisa had always admired the secret agent life that her brother and cousin had. Not only does she think that the job is thrilling and cool, but she desires to help and protect people's safety and peace. She always wanted to do anything related to police or secret agent work. And even though Master Hawk already approved, her brother was against it.

She had no choice but to take up something different from criminology. So, she chose a communication course. However, it did not stop her wanting to be a secret agent. And so, everytime she hears that her brother and his team will be getting a new mission, she will try and convince her brother to let her join. Even at least letting her do the minor things.

It's not like Lisa is an innocent kitten after all. On the outside, she may look like a hardworking student who everyone looks up to and adores. But she's actually a lioness, capable of hunting for her prey. Though unlike her brother and cousin who underwent rigorous training, she still trained in self-defense and some basic fighting skills. She also has a keen intellect like her brother and cousin. She catches on even the tiniest detail. Which is why Master hawk approved of her as a secret agent because of her potential. But August's words are the one to be followed. If he said no, nothing could change his mind.

Jay nodded as he took in August's words. His mind flashed to her face as she said all that stuff a while ago. He could see the clear determination in her eyes and how sure she wanted this.

"She seemed to be the type of person who could handle herself. Why not let her do it?" Jay asked. "If you don't mind me asking," he added, hoping he did not offend the older one.

"She may look like she can handle anything. And I agree, but," he paused. "The world is too corrupted. And I just don't want her to be surrounded by it. I want to protect her and her innocence. It's enough that I'm the one who deals with this shitty world."

It was then he concluded why this man was deemed as a role model, respected by his peers, and given importance by the superiors. It may not show on his face but he sticks to his word, making him reliable. The answer satisfied Jay and so he did not try to probe into the siblings' business further since he is not involved.

----------

LISA SIGHED FOR THE
UMPTEENTH TIME.
In the whole duration of her 5-hour class, her mind kept wandering about the new mission. She was fired up when she heard that it was the infamous Miss Troublemaker case. Ever since the news blew up about this serial killer, she has been keeping tabs about it.