Obsession

"Rob?"

His eyes are black. He walks towards me not a word spoken he grabs my neck and pulls me until we are a breath away from each other's lips. I bite down on my bottom lip and he smiles.
His tongue rubs along my bottom lip and I let out my tongue to touch his, he closes the gap between us by planting his lips on mine. The kiss was rough, he pushed me back into the bathroom stall and closed it and turned the lock.

He pushes me against the door, lifting my leg to his waist. Kissing my neck so roughly my hands find his hair pulling hard on it.
He spins me around so my face is against the door, he gets down on his knees and lifts my dress, and pulls down my G-string he pulls my waist and bends me over, my hands holding me against the door while he buries his face into my pussy, his tongue wildly playing with me, while his fingers roughly fuck me! "Rob Rob Rob"
"Shhhhhhhh Lexie shhhhhh" I bite on my wrist as his fingers pound into me harder and harder, I need to scream, but I bite my arm tighter and tighter "I'm going to fucking come"
"All over me baby fucking come for me now Lex"
As he goes faster I feel a burst inside me, I moan loudly as I came all over his hands and face, he lets out the sexiest growl as he stands puts on hand over my mouth so I taste myself.

I hear him unzipping his trouser and then he pulls them down, my back still facing him.

He pushes me down more grabs hold of my hips and pushes himself inside me roughly "oh my god!" He pulls hard on my hips pulling me into him, our skin slapping together with each thrust. He's fucking me so hard I can barely stand, my legs start to go weak my knees bending.

He lifts me up and turns me around and kisses me roughly, he pulls me to him he takes a seat on the toilet and pulls me on top of him entering me again his hands find my hips once more and I'm riding his hard pulsing cock. I start to jump on him hard his moans are so sexy each time I go deeper on him, his mouth opens wider and his eyes roll more to the back of his head "I'm so close Robbie I'm close" he takes back control grabbing my hips and pulling me back and forth on him while using his legs to push himself harder in me.

The door opens and someone walks in and Rob puts his hands over my mouth, he puts a finger on his mouth. "Rob you in here man?" He shakes his head and puts his hand on my mouth, while he continues to fuck me while some stands on the other side of the door.

He's pushing in me so hard and I want to scream so loud he smiling at me with the sexiest smile. The door opens and the bloke leaves. Rob let's out the sexiest moan "I'm gonna come lex" we can come together, with his few final thrusts we come together, my juices running down his cock. I relax my body into his leaning my head into his shoulder and he runs his hands through my hair.

"I've missed you so damn much Lexie"
"I can tell"
"Sorry, as soon as I saw you and this dress wow"
"You like it?"
"I fucking love it! It was perfect"
"Easy access for you"
"I've missed you lex"
"Missed you too"
"Why are you here?"
"My friend Grace is sleeping with Gray he got us tickets"
"Your the VIP's"
"That's me baby"
"I hope I showed you a good time"
"It was okay" he playfully slaps my ass "cheeky"
I pull myself off him and start to compose my self, I find my g-string that's is all ripped "seriously?" I hold it up for him to see "I'll buy you more"
"Now I've gotta go commando out there"
"Don't! I won't stop thinking about it"

We get ourselves cleaned up "you can leave first then I'll go out a couple minutes later"
"Lexie we can go out the same time"
"No it looks suspicious you go" he kisses me again a soft kiss "come straight and join me I'll be by your friends"
"I'll be out in a minute" he quickly kisses me again and I laugh at him and he makes his way out of the bathroom. I step out of the stall and stand in front of the mirror and tidy myself up, re applying my makeup and tidying up my hair. I smooth out my dress and walk out the door. I can see Grace standing with the same group of people and Robert is standing opposite her, his eyes locked on mine and I roll my eyes and smile as I walk towards them, I tap on Graces shoulder "where have you been?"
"Bathroom then walked around for bit I'm back now"
"Want a drink?"
"Actually babe, I'm gonna head off. It's been so amazing meeting you all but I'm exhausted and really want to head off home to bed"
"Lexie?"
"I love you Grace but I'm tired so I'll see you In the morning"
Rob has his confused face on, I thank them all for a good time and give Grace a kiss on the cheek, high five Jimmy and walk away from the group. I can hear Robert saying something but I walk out the doors into the cold night.
"Why are you leaving?" Of course he followed me out
"And why do they think you followed me?"
"You wanted an autograph earlier but I didn't have a pen, they lent me a pen" I laugh at him "I've had a lot more than your autograph"
"Lexie don't go please stay"
"I'm really tired, I didn't want to come to the party. I've had a few glasses of champagne"
"You've been drinking?"
"Yeah I had a few glasses"
"Are you okay to go home alone?"
"It was only a few glasses I'm fine"
"Let me take you home"
"Are you crazy? All the paparazzi are outside these gates there's no way in hell your taking me home"
"I've just found you again Lex, I don't want to say goodbye"
"Then say see you soon" I put my fingers to my lips and kiss them and then place my fingers on his mouth and walk away from him.

When I get back to my house, I slide out of my dress and get straight into the shower.

In the kitchen there are wine bottles half full so I pour them all down the drain and head off to bed. Calling Jase to tell him what you did. Well who you did.