32. Grey Sweats *charlieweasley* pt. 2

Enjoy 😉

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

You arrived to your destination in just above an hour, which surprised you.

"Where are we?" You asked your best friend, eyebrows furrowed.

"La vile dee l'amoore." She said in a horrible French accent.

"La ville de l'amour." You corrected her. Eyes widening, you realized what she said.

"Paris!?! What- how- Money..." Bemused, you babbled.

"Straighten up, let's go." B/f/n grabbed your hand and dragged you off the plane. A man in white gloves and a tuxedo, took your luggage.

"Merci-" you started. He smiled as you were pulled away.

"Here." She handed you a pair a flats. Realizing you were in socks, you quickly put them on.

 Realizing you were in socks, you quickly put them on

(Ik they're plain but.. Paris..)

A classy black truck pulled up. You loved trucks and thought it was awful that people thought it was a boy car.

On the ride, you realized that an hour and half ago you were literally in a different country.

"B/f/n, really where are we going?" You asked exhausted.

"To ring in the new year." She drew out the last syllable, annoying you. For some reason she also accentuated the word ring.

"Here we are miss." The driver said to your best friend.

"Merci!" You both yelled as you climbed from the truck.

Sparkling lights provoked you to turn around.

You gasped. It was the Eiffel Tower all lit up for New Years.

 It was the Eiffel Tower all lit up for New Years

"Look up princess." You whipped your head around hearing Charlie's voice.

"Up, idiot." You best friend hit your arm tilting your face up. You scowled at her.

Sure enough, when you looked up all you saw was your adorkable boyfriend standing on the steps to the top of the Eiffel.

On top of the Tower, you had a beautiful view of the city of love.

"Charlie!" You exclaimed turning around to see him on one knee. Eyebrows shooting up you realized he had on sweatpants, grey.

He smirked.

"I listened." You smiled.

"Okay, we both hate sappy stuff," you laughed, it was true the cringy fanfic movies made you laugh.

He took a deep breath.

"I know we're only 20. But... Will you marry me, my love?" You pulled him up by his tie (yes he did wear a button up with a tie and sweats) and kissed him, softly.

"I love you." You mumbled.

"Is that..." he started trailing off.

"Of course." You laughed.

Suddenly you heard counting.

"Deux!"

"Neuf!"

Confused you looked at Charlie.

"Paris is an hour ahead of us love."

"Sept!"

"Six!"

Smiling you joined in the count with the city.

"Cinq!"

"Quatre!"

You looked at his sweats, whispering, "they look good on you."

"Deux!"

"Un!"

"BONNE ANNÉE!!" You looked down to see his and your whole family. Surprised, you laughed.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" You all yelled in unison.

~~time skip~~

You made it back home in time to ring in the new year at home with your fiancée.

"I love you." He muttered into your hair as you dosed off.

"Best New Years ever." You both whispered in unison, chuckling.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/
Hope you loved it! Share, comment, vote please!