Chapter Fourteen: Omega Keys

So, a lot has happened after the whole Silas thing and, to be honest, I don't know most of it. I've mostly been working on decoding the rest of the Iacon Database. The first one, I was told to test a decoy signal for the Autobots to follow instead of going to the actual location. Although, when I got back, I think Megatron was actually scared for once. Optimus had gotten a hold of the Starsaber and now we're in danger. I can't blame him.

With the Starsaber, he could kill us all with just a wave of his hand. But Megatron had an idea to have the same power as Optimus. He had gone back to Cybertron to collect an arm from the only remains of a Prime left there and replaced his arm with it. All this just to use the Forge of Solus Prime to create a Starsaber out of Dark Energon. He's losing it, I think. I only saw this happening when I showed that I had decoded the next location in Egypt.

Megatron went there himself but didn't come back with the relic. Just overly proud of himself that he managed to destroy Optimus' Starsaber. While he was bragging, I decoded the next location. Knockout went to that location and came back with the relic. According to Megatron, it looked like the same one he lost to Optimus. Megatron thought it was a decoy that the Autobots allowed him to take until Knockout revealed that they fought too desperately for it.

And another location has been decoded. One more and I'm done. Megatron sent Dreadwing after that one but didn't come back with it. What a surprise. But, while Dreadwing was gone, Megatron had asked me to set Laserbeak out to find the Autobot base. I'm actually glad that I haven't taken up Optimus' offer yet because I'd have to stall a lot just to stop myself from discovering it.

The only reason I haven't taken up the offer is because I feel like I don't have enough to offer and help defeat Megatron. That's my goal at the moment. I want to ruin Megatron's big plan whenever that will happen. Or whenever he makes one. He tells me everything. But I've not had one big enough to tell the Autobots and sabotage him. But I'm still busy with the database at the moment. I finally decoded the last entry only for it to change.

It was forming an image. Well, that's a first. It revealed itself to be Optimus' new recruit. He's the last relic? Or maybe he knows where it is. Only one way to find out. Laserbeak spotted him driving in the Jasper, Nevada desert while looking for the Autobot base. I was ordered to take him in which wasn't that hard. We had him detained in Knockout's lab ready to question him. The Autobot woke up and tried escaping but Knockout had taken the relic he had with him.

The Phase Shifter. Megatron ordered him to hand over the final relic but he didn't seem to know what Megatron was talking about. And this was probably the first time he knew that the last code lead to him. So, Knockout did an X-ray on the Autobot to see if he what he was hiding. It was another one of those relics that Knockout had retrieved and what Megatron lost. What are these?

Knockout used the Phase Shifter to reach into the Autobot and take it out. By that point, I left. I did my part. I spent some time with (Y/N) when I heard that the Autobot had escaped and stolen the relics which were revealed to be Omega Keys. They obviously activate something that is capable of restoring Cybertron. I hate to say it but, I don't want to go home. What about (Y/N)? What would happen to her if I left for Cybertron?

She'd most likely be left here all alone. Our goal was to revive Cybertron and go home but, after meeting (Y/N), I want to stay here on Earth. If Megatron will let me. Before I left to spend whatever quality time I had left with (Y/N) before heading to Cybertron, I heard that Starscream had returned to the Warship. However, his fate was yet to be decided. I left with (Y/N). We just went on a walk and I would listen to her talk about anything.

I was in my holoform so we were out in an actual public area for once. I wanted to talk to her about something but I like listening to her and I'm not ready to let her hear me speak. It didn't take long for us to find a nightclub and I suggested we go there for a while. She wasn't overly fond of the idea as it would be crowded with people but I silently assured her that it would be fine.

Although this wasn't a good idea on my part because human Nightclubs are where people socialize, meet up with friends, and dance. I still don't know how to do that last part. And videos of dancing haven't exactly helped. But we went in anyway. It took a while before (Y/N) got the courage to dance with everyone else. She tried to include me but I shook my head no. She's much better at it than me.

But she just dragged me up on the dance floor and tried to get me to dance with her. She soon got the hint that I had no idea what to do. (Y/N) told me to just listen to the music and find a rhythm and move with it. I did as she said and I found a rhythm to dance to. It was so much easier than I thought it was. But our fun came to an end when Megatron ordered us to come back.

Well, this was fun while it lasted. I took (Y/N) back to the Warship. There I learned that Starscream had rejoined the ranks and Dreadwing had been killed for disobeying him. And Knockout and Starscream figured out what the Omega Keys unlocked. I was ordered to target the Spacebridge for Cybertron.

Before I did, I gave (Y/N) two things to survive going to Cybertron. An oxygen mask and a sort of force field to protect her from the temperature drop in space. She put both on and I let Megatron and some troops travel to Cybertron. I hope everything goes alright.