Epilogue

So, I got a job as a Computer Support specialist so I can work from home. (Y/N) would get a job at the Crown City Zoo as a carer for the animals. No surprise but it got her interacting with other people. And my job got me talking more. Well, didn't have much choice there but it helped. Of course, all this happened three years ago. There really isn't much to say about what happened during that three years or what happened after.

I found the courage to ask (Y/N) to marry me after our three-year relationship. She happily said yes. Our wedding was small but it was enough for us. Neither of us had family or friends to invite so we only had a few strangers attend. Not that we minded. Two years after our wedding, we reunited with some old friends. We met Bumblebee again who lived nearby with a new Autobot team. They were catching Decepticon fugitives who had crashlanded here on Earth.

They all came from a prison ship so we knew they didn't come here willingly. Bumblebee offered to let me join but I told him about my human life outside of being a Cybertronion. He respected my choice but I did tell him that I would be available if they needed me. Well, about a year and a half later, I would take that back for a while because I learned that (Y/N) was carrying our first child. I say first because we would have at least three more after this one.

I wanted to be around and take care of our children. And I think I did a good job. They grew up happy and healthy. One even became transgender and I happily accepted them as they were. Of course, we were soon hit with the reality that humans don't lie as long as Cybertronions. But, Bumblebee's mini-con and Ratchet were happy to make (Y/N) a Cybertronion body so we could stay together longer. But, much like myself, (Y/N) would mostly stay in her holoform just to be with our children and grandchildren. But I'm happy, she's happy, our family is happy.

And I'm happy I met the little fox who changed my life. 

~Fin~