@EbonyGreene #2

Another imagine for baby girl EbonyGreene

Y'all I'm gonna hit 7K on this story! Just a Public Service Announcement for anybody besides me that cared.

August stuck out his tongue and closed one of his eyes. Ebony did the duck lips then closed one of her eyes. Then he frowned and gave her the meanest look he could. Next she sat the phone down so she could make a heart over her face.

"Tha fuck is that?" August asked.

Ebony laughed. "It was supposed to be the heart eyes."

August shook his head at her. "That nigguh got a heart over both of his eyes. Ya ass jus made one big ass heart in tha middle of ya face."

She rolled her eyes. "It takes two hands to make one heart Aug. So i had to improvise."

"Ugh yah coulda jus did like this." He sat the phone down and made a heart over his left eye then over his right one. "That's how ya do heart eyes baybeh."

August and Ebony were so bored that they were trying to make the emoji faces over FaceTime. It felt like August had been on tour for forever. So they had to get creative when they talked to each other.

"Babe when are you coming home?"

"Ughhh I don know. Nigguhs keep changin shi. We supposed tah be home next week but dey talkin bout addin anutha two weeks tah tha tour." August poked his lip out.

Ebony laughed at him. "Well that's not too bad. You'll be home soon."

August shook his head. "Nah man that ain't soon. Chris ass enjoyin all tha hoes and I'm thinkin bout my baybeh befah, durin, and afta erry show."

"Aww my baby so sweet."

Ebony heard the door to August's hotel room open and saw him look towards the door.

"Aye nigga I know you doing right and in love or whatever but some nigga downstairs talking about its a bomb ass strip club close to here. Said it's a bitch in there that be letting niggas eat jello off her ass while she moving her ass like it's jello. Shit's crazy!" It was August's best friend, might as well say brother, Chris Brown.

August rolled his eyes and turned the phone towards Chris. "Say hey tah Ebony Chris."

Chris grabbed the phone. "Ebony? Hey wassup hello baby girl? We misssss you!" He was smiling and grinning all in the camera.

"Yeah I bet you do Chris."

"No forreal. Ain't nobody to make me cookies and shit, August stingy with the Netflix when you not around, and I need you to practice my jokes on cause Aug hating ass swear I'm not funny!" Chris pouted at her.

"Well y'all will be home soon then I'll make you some cookies and make August be nice to you."

Chris brought the phone to his face and kissed it. "Muah! See Ebony that's why I love you."

August took the phone back. "Aye that's enough nigguh."

Ebony heard Chris whispering in the background. "Ask her can you go to the club with me."

"Hush nigguh."

"Ask herrrrrr."

"Bruh get out my face. Matta fact get out my room."