August Alsina: Meets Your Family

August: Ma I don't see why I have to meet ya fam.

Y/N: How are we supposed to be together if my family doesn't know you? My mama is calling me everyday talking about 'When you gone bring that boy to meet us?' I'm tired of it and it has to happen sooner or later.

Aug rolls his eyes at you and mutters under his breath. "Yeah I'd rather it was later."

You turn around and mean mug him. "Oh I'm sorry did you say something?"

He blows his breath at you. "No man damn."

You go over and sit on his lap. "Cmon baby, don't act like that. Act right okay?" You start kissing him on his jaw.

He smiles at you. "Okay stop stop. We not gone make it to ya mama house if you keep this up."

You laugh and hop off his lap. "Now go put on some clothes. And don't have all your tattoos out either."

August: Damn, you wanna my girlfriend or my mama?

Two hours later, you and August pull up at your family's house.

Y/N: You ready?

August nods his head while he puts out the black & mild he was just smoking and sticks a piece of Trident gum in his mouth. He sticks the pack back in his pocket and starts to open the car door.

August: Wait I'm forgetting something.

Y/N: What?

He leans over and gives you a quick kiss. Damn that boy has some juicy lips.

August: That.

He smiles and hops out and slams the door. You wrap your arm around his waist and he drapes an arm around your shoulders as you walk up to the front door. You reach your hand out towards the doorknob but your 12 year old sister opens it from the inside.

Lil Sis: Dang he cute. How you get him sis?

August starts laughing so hard he starts crying and turning red. You roll your ryes as you push past him and keep walking into the house. The next person you see is your big brother.

Big Bro: Lil Sis!

He wraps you up in a big bear hug and picks you up.

Y/N: Big Bruh! Wassup baby? You getting swole, you still taking them steroids?

He pats his muscles on his arms. "Girl this is all natural. But where's this nigga at?"

Aug stops laughing when hears that. Your brother walks over to him and you watch him dap your boyfriend and start talking before you go in the kitchen looking for your mom.

Y/N: Mommy? Where you at? Me and August are here.

You find your mom washing dishes and your dad stirring something on the stove.

Your Dad: Hey baby girl!

He stops stirring and comes to give you another bear hug. You trade small talk about school with him and your mom when your hear your brother and August coming around the corner.

Your brother has an arm around August's shoulders like they're best friends.

Big Bro: Hang on to this one Lil Sis. I like him.

You wink at August. "I like him too."

You turn to your parents. "Mommy, Daddy, this is August. August, these are my parents."

Your dad sticks out a hand. August shakes it.

Your Dad: Take care of my baby or I'll whoop your ass boy.

August looks at you with big eyes. "Yes sir."

Your mom walks over and gives August a hug. "Leave this boy alone. Its nice to meet you baby. Y/N told us so much about you."

When she let's go August comes back over to stand by you. You pull his sleeve so he'll lean down and you can whisper in his ear.

Y/N: See it wasn't that bad was it?

Okay so I was reading some Imagines and I got like really into em. Then I started thinking 'well I'm already married to August Alsina in my head so why don't I write down some of the stories?' Lol but forreal tell me if y'all like this or not. If I should keep it up or should I just write another regular story. And send me some story ideas and guys that you wanna see pop up. Alright I'm outcheaaa!