August Alsina: Really Nigga Pt. 2

This is like story #30 or something for you right? Browntyler616 😂😂She be on my ass about these updates. Y'all would probably never hear from me if it wasn't for her.

Tyler stomped into the house, mumbling under her breath. "I can't fucking believe that August stupid ass really pulled that shit. His hoe ass made me get dressed and curl my fucking inches, thinking I'm finna go out, get a bomb ass meal, then come home and get my back blowed the fuck out. This nigga took me to a dusty ass basketball court. Like I wanna watch his lame ass play basketball."

"Yah know I can hea ya ass right?" August asked as he walked in the house and closed the door behind him.

"GOOD!" Tyler snapped as she stomped up the stairs.

When she got in their room, she took off her heels and tossed them across the room. "I hate lightskin niggas," she said as she slipped out of her dress.

She unlocked her phone and opened Pandora. My Neck, My Back by Khia started playing.

Tyler walked over to her dresser to find a hair tie to put her hair in a ponytail. She was about to throw on some sweats and go eat her frustration away at Popeye's. She knocked something off the dresser and when she bent over to pick it up, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. "Damn girl who is you?" She asked herself.

As she stared in the mirror and listened to Khia's nasty ass background, Tyler's petty little mind started to formulate a plan of revenge against August. If he thought that she was just gonna let this go, he was sleep asf. His ass was dead if he thought she was scared to hit him where it hurt. She smiled as her plan started to come together.

She swiped her lipgloss off the counter, ran it across her lips real quick, and pulled her panties up so that her booty looked good as hell

She swiped her lipgloss off the counter, ran it across her lips real quick, and pulled her panties up so that her booty looked good as hell. She put on her best spoiled face and walked back downstairs where August was.

She found him leaning across the couch watching Netflix. "Aug, I just wanna let you know I'm not mad anymore okay? It's not even that serious." She switched a little harder knowing that he would be looking at her ass as she went back upstairs.

August jogged behind her. "Ya sure Tyla? Yah was kinda pisses off earlier baybeh. Lemme know how I can fix id."

Tyler smirked. She had his ass hooked. "No it's okay baby." She said in a sweet voice. "I'll be alright." She climbed into bed and August climbed in beside her, rubbing his hand on her thigh.

"Come on, putcha clothes back on. I'm gone take ya somewhere forreal dis time. Anywea ya wanna go."

"No you know what? I'm just gonna chill okay? I swear I'm not mad." Tyler turned her back on him, making sure to press her ass up against his leg.

August stared at his girl's booty, biting his lip and trying to fight the temptation to grab a handful of her ass. He couldn't ask her for no kitty when she was supposed to be mad at him. And he knew Tyler's petty ass. It didn't matter how cool she was acting about, she had to still be mad. He sighed lowly and laid his hands in his lap.

Pandora was still playing on Tyler's phone and the song switched to Back to Sleep by Chris Brown, Zayn, and Usher

Pandora was still playing on Tyler's phone and the song switched to Back to Sleep by Chris Brown, Zayn, and Usher. He smirked. Tyler did this on purpose. She was sending him signals. He started rubbing her thigh again and cleaned over to kiss her neck.

She brushed him off. "I'm not feeling it tonight Aug."

August stared at the back of Tyler's head in irritation before he finally slid back over to his side of the bed

August stared at the back of Tyler's head in irritation before he finally slid back over to his side of the bed. The next song on Tyler's playlist of torture was Dance by Speaker Knockers.

"Ayeee that's my jam!" Tyler said as she started twerking against August's leg.

"Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right. Up, down, up, down, up, down, round and round!" Tyler twerked as the song played. August felt himself sweating.

It wasn't in his nature to have some ass shaking in his face and not do nothing about it

It wasn't in his nature to have some ass shaking in his face and not do nothing about it. He palmed Tyler's ass.

She turned over. "Scuse me? The fuck you think you doing?"

"Yah know whatcha doin tah a nigguh Tyla. I said I'm sorry. Wut else ya want meh to do?"

"I'm dancing. Is that a problem?"

"Fuck yeah it's a problem if yah gone be shaking ya ass and ya ain't gone let a nigguh hit!"

Tyler smirked and pointed at the dresser. "Well lucky for you I have a brand new bottle of Johnson and Johnson's over there. Feel free to borrow it." She said as she rolled back over.

August blew his breath as he got out of the bed. "Yo fuck this."

Tyler watched him as he walked over to the dresser. "Yah really not gone give a nigguh no kitty?" He said.

Tyler shrugged. "I think I'm getting sick." She fake coughed. "It might be contagious. I don't wanna give it to you Bae."

August snatched the lotion off the dresser and walked out the living room. "I'll be in da living room! What da fuck is my Pornhub password?"