August Alsina: YBK & YBQ

Author's Note: YBK stands for Young Black King and YBQ stands for Young Black Queen.

I'm just feeling so pro-black today guys and I have no idea why.

August sat on the couch with his best friend Chris Brown playing some game on the Playstation. His 4 year old twins, son Kassiah and daughter Kamilah, sat on the floor in front of them coloring.

August laughed at Chris. "Nigguh yah playin like ah pussy."

"Daddy, Mommy said don't say that." Kamilah said without looking up from the truck she was coloring.

"Don say whet Milah?"

"That N word. She said we shouldn't use it towards each other."

August rolled his eyes. "Yeah alright."

Chris laughed and punched him in the arm. "Yo Serena still on all that pro black shit?"

"Hell yeah. Check dis out. Aye Sy, Milah?" Kassiah and Kamilah looked up at their dad. "Cmere y'all." They got up off the floor and walked over to him. August picked up his son and sat him on his lap. Kamilah crawled up in her Uncle Chris's lap.

"Kassiah, whet are yah?"

"A leader." He said with a big smile on his face, flashing the gap at the bottom of his mouth where he had recently lost a tooth.

August gave him a high five. "Good job Liddle Man. Yah turn Milah. Whet yah gone beh?"

"The best at evewything I do." She showed off the little dimple in her right cheek.

"Yes ma'am. Alright Siah. Who do yah represent?"

"My family." Chris nodded in appreciation.

August turned his head towards Kamilah. "Why is skewl impotant Baybeh Guhl?"

"To get a good education and make something of myself."

August chuckled and reached over to kiss her cheek. She giggled. "Muahhh! Y'all on it today. Sy whet we always do?"

"Step my game up Daddy." Kassiah slid off his dad's lap and walked back over to his coloring book.

"I ain't tell ya tah go nowea. Psssh Milah whet we NEVA do?"

"Give up!" She shouted then made a cute little muscle with her arm. Chris squeezed it.

"Oh dang girl you swole." She giggled into her hands and hid her face.

"Alright dis fah both of y'all then since y'all wanna be so smart. How we treat people?"

"The way we wanna be treated." The twins said together.

"Dis is tha final question. It's fah all tha money. Whoeva git dis right gettin ah Happy Meal and ah new toy. Whet are we?"

"Kings and queens!" They shouted together.

"Yassssss! Kamilah and Kassiah Alsina have won tha championship!" August said in a fake announcer voice as he picked Kamilah up and spun her around in a circle. "Kamilah whet are yah gonna do now?" He held the fake microphone in front of her mouth.

"I'm going to Disney World!" She yelled in her cute baby voice.

"Nah we jus goin to Mickey D's but I like how yah thinkin Lil Mama." August laughed as he set her back down on the floor. Then he went back over and sat next to Chris.

"Aye that's actually good bruh. Raise em right." Chris dapped his brother when he sat down.

"Ain takin no credit. That's all Rena thea."

"What's all Rena?" August's wife Serena walked in with her friend Brianna, both of them carrying bags of groceries.

August and Chris got up off the couch to take the bags from the ladies. August gave Serena a quick peck on the lips. "Wassup baybeh? I was jus showin Chris whatchu be teachin tha youngins." He turned around and carried the bags into the kitchen.

Serena shook her head before she knelt down next to her children. "Kassiah. My strong handsome warrior." Kassiah looked up briefly from his coloring to give his mother the Black Power fist. Serena turned towards Kamilah. "Kamilah. My beautiful intelligent queen." She gave her the same salute as her brother.

Brianna shook her head at her friend. "See your kids gone be the ones running around in dashikis and shit, tryna start a Black Panther group in elementary school."

Serena smiled as she stood up. "I'm just teaching my kids to love the skin they're in."

Brianna waved her off. "Yeah whatever. But when you get a call from the school talking about Kassiah and Kamilah were teaching the teacher during Black History Month, don't even act surprised."

"Oh stop being so damn dramatic." Serena peeked in the kitchen and saw that August and Chris had started on dinner. It looked like they were cooking spaghetti. When she went back into the living room, Brianna was on the couch watching music videos with Kamilah on her lap.

Kamilah turned up her nose when the video for Nicki Minaj x Anaconda popped up on the tv. "Ew."

Brianna laughed. "What's wrong Baby Girl? You don't like twerking?"

Kamilah crossed her legs. "Mommy said that queens sit on their thrones...." Then she pointed to Nicki Minaj shaking her ass on screen. "While peasants entertain."

Serena nodded while Brianna gave her daughter a 'Well Damn' look. "Well alright then little Afeni."

Kamilah uncrossed her legs then curled back up in Brianna's lap like she was about to go to sleep. "Yoooo," Brianna said to Serena. "She is gone be HELL when she gets older. You not gone have none of that Thot shit out of her."

Serena plopped down on the couch beside them. "Of course not. Because I'm raising a YBK and a YBQ. My kids are gonna always know their worth."

"A YB what now?"

"YBK and YBQ. Stands for Young Black Queen and Young Black King."

Brianna rocked the sleeping toddler in her lap. "Well hone head then with this young black royalty."

Just something slight y'all. I saw a picture on Twitter and wanted to do a quick story on it.