2: Meeting The Boss

Izuku gulped audibly, nearly choking on his saliva as he approached the two tall men. They were both dressed in black, one having orangey hair, with a black streak, and the other having red hair. They both wore sunglasses, which made them look even more intimidating. 

The room was quiet for a second, before the red haired man stepped forward, grabbing Izuku's bag. 

"You're... Izuku Midoriya, correct?" The orange haired boy asked, smirking. Izuku struggled to look up to him, but managed to nod. Suddenly, both men grabbed his arms, and walked him out of his home. His mother was left in the kitchen, a sobbing mess, while he was being transported into the black car. 

Getting separated from his mother hurt him. It hurt him a lot. He didn't know if he was going to be able to see her again, or what was going to happen. All he knew, was that his life was drastically changing. He couldn't do anything about it. But he knew he had to cooperate, or his mother would pay with her life. 

Izuku crawled onto the backseat of the car, and shakily attached his seatbelt. He watched as the two men got into the front seats, and started the engine. And soon, the vehicle had left Izuku's home. Within several minutes, they were somewhere in Hosu city. A part of the city that Midoriya had never seen before. The buildings were run down, and a few people were walking on the sidewalks. They seemed a bit poor, for their clothes were old and ragged. Trash littered the streets, and the trees seemed dead. No leaves were found. The sight of this saddened Izuku, but he didn't mention it. 

The ride lasted about 13 minutes, even though it felt like hours. It was awkward too, since nobody had spoken. But after the vehicle came to a stop, Izuku looked outside. They were parked in a dark alleyway. Between two big, old buildings. As soon as the engine went out, both men stood out of the car. The back door opened, and the red haired Alpha signed Izuku to crawl out. So he did. He was immediately met with a slight breeze, which made him shiver. The air didn't smell too great either, giving the fact that trash was scattered beneath his feet. The Omega looked down to his red sneakers as he followed the two men. He knew he could run away at any moment, but what if these men are armed? They could easily kill him. 

Midoriya followed the men deeper into the alley, where they soon found a metal door. There was no handle, just a small rectangle at the top of it. The red haired man took off his glasses, revealing his red eyes. He then knocked on the door, approaching it as he did so. Soon, the small rectangle slid open, revealing the side of somebody's face. 

"It's us, we have the boss'... Prize." The man spoke. A silence roamed around the alley, as the rectangle closed. Some loud noises were heard, which sounded like locks, and soon, the door creaked open. Both men immediately walked in, keeping their eye on Izuku. Midoriya followed them inside, his eyes landing on another man. Most likely the man that opened the door for them. He had red and white hair, and his eyes didn't match too. He was also wearing a black suit, and sunglasses were hanging from his pocket. 

After staring at the man for a few seconds, Izuku turned around again to keep following the two other Alphas. They walked towards another door, which hopefully led outside of the dark hall. The orange haired male swung the door open, revealing a bright light. And soon, Midoriya was standing in a large room. The floors had nice designs on them, and two large staircases led to the 2nd floor. Huge glass chandeliers hung from the ceiling, making beautiful rainbow patterns appear on the walls. It sort of seemed as if he was standing in a castle, waiting for a ball to commence. 

The greenette smiling widely as he twirled, trying to take in every inch of the room's beauty. His breath had gotten taken away, and his mind had gone blank. However, he was brutally brought back to reality when a loud voice was heard, resonating in the room. The sudden noise made Midoriya flinch in surprise, as his eyes shot towards the red haired man. The Alpha was standing alone, and the other male was gone. 

"Follow me." The man spoke, starting to make his way towards one of the large staircase. Izuku quickly followed, still amazed by how the place looked so beautiful on the inside, yet terrible on the outside. The boy's thoughts clouded his mind as he walked up the stairs. He wasn't as terrified anymore. Even though he was still a bit confused and scared, he wasn't shaking anymore. He felt a bit safe... Even if he knew nothing about the place, or the people around him.

Midoriya looked up, taking a deep breath. He watched as the man in front of him kept walking, his shoes tapping against the wooden stairs. 

"Uh..." The greenette awkwardly let out. Just as he wanted to speak, he was cut off by the man's voice. 

"My name is Eijirou Kirishima. I work here." The male spoke. Midoriya's eyes widened. It's as if this man had read his mind. The greenette nodded, even though the man couldn't see it, and remained quiet for the remainder of the walk. They ended up walking to a wooden door, which had the word BOSS labeled in bold. Kirishima knocked on the door gently, and a noise was heard from the other side of the door. 

"Come in." A deep voice spoke. To these words, Eijirou pushed the door open, and walked in. He signed for Midoriya to follow, so the greenette simply stood behind him, and walked into the room. The walls were white, and a large desk was placed in the middle of the room. A chair was set behind the desk, and it was turned to the other side. However, it swiftly turned around to face the two. Izuku flinched, looking down to his red sneakers. He didn't want to face this guy. After all, if he was the boss, then he was the one who had taken him from his mother. 

"Boss, this is him." The red haired Alpha spoke, pointing to Izuku. The greenette sighed shakily, fiddling with his bag. He managed to look up to the man, who was now standing up from his desk. He had blonde, spiky hair, and a defined jawline. He had beautiful, flawless skin, unlike Izuku, who's face was littered with freckles. His red eyes were very intimidating, as well as how tall he was. Not to mention, the muscles. They were quite visible under the thin fabric of his skin-tight shirt. The buttons seemed to struggle to hold the shirt closed too.

Midoriya looked down, not knowing what to say. Honestly, he didn't even know if he was able to speak.  

"Thank you, Kirishima. You can leave now." The blonde spoke. Izuku watched as the spiky haired male nodded and left the room, leaving him all alone with the boss. The Mafia Boss. A big, scary Alpha. Against someone like him, Izuku's worthless. If he was about to fight him, he would surely lose. 

So what does he do now?