7: Wedding Bells

For those who still don't know who's included in this story, here's a quick list: 

Katsuki Bakugou - Boss (Runs the Mafia).

Eijirou Kirishima - Day Assistant (Assists during the day).

Hanta Sero - Night Assistant (Assists during the night).

Mina Ashido - Replacement (Is there in case an Assistant is unavailable).

Denki Kaminari - Chauffeur (Drives the Mafia's vehicle).

Rikido Sato - Chef (Cooks, and takes care of the kitchen).

Shoto Todoroki - Door Watcher (Watches door in case someone tries to enter).

Neito Monoma - Runs another Mafia (Bakugou's rival, his goal is to win over over Bakugou's Mafia).

Inko Midoriya - Izuku's mother (Sold his hand in marriage to a Mafia Boss, loves to gamble).

Mitsuki Bakugou - Bakugou's mother (Wants to be involved in her son's life as much as possible).

Masaru Bakugou - Bakugou's father (Used to own the Mafia, passed it down to Katsuki when he became of age).

*Note: Assistants also take the place of Janitors, and they must do every task given to them.*

I hope it helped! Now, enjoy the rest of the story!!

-Sucky Author

---

Izuku smiled as he looked towards the doorway, where Katsuki had just appeared. A smile was plastered on the blonde's face, as he approached the greenette. 

"You look beautiful." He spoke. Izuku smirked and rolled his eyes, looking down to his white tuxedo. 

"You're not supposed to see me right now, isn't it bad luck?" The greenette giggled, gently pressing a hand on his stomach, feeling the small lump. It wasn't visible through his tux, thankfully. But it didn't matter. Bakugou's parents knew about the baby, and so did Izuku's mother. As well as every other person attending their wedding. 

"I don't care about that, I wanted to see you." The Alpha grumbled, pressing a gently kiss on the Omega's neck. Izuku giggled, closing his eyes. However, his smile faded when a sigh was heard, and Bakugou pulled away. He had a sad smile on his face, which immediately made him worry. "What's wrong?" 

The blonde pouted for a moment, before shaking his head and smiling once more. 

"I'm just glad. When I asked for an Omega, I wasn't expecting anything good, y'know. But you... I really got lucky. I ended up with someone amazing. I just... I still can't believe that you're not fighting back. Usually, someone would fight for their freedom, right? But you, you just... You follow me around. You admire me... Why?" The blonde questioned, looking down. 

To these words, Izuku scoffed. 

"If anything, I'm the lucky one, not you. I was terrified, when I first came here. I was getting married to a Mafia Boss! That doesn't happen very often!" The greenette giggled. "But once I got to know you, I realized how lucky I am... Anyways, go! It's almost time!" 

Bakugou smirked as he was shoved out the room. Within a few seconds, he was standing in the hall, hands stuffed in his pockets. He and Izuku had decided to get married today, November 8th, in the Great Hall. Midoriya seemed to like that room a lot, so Bakugou didn't mind getting married there at all. 

The blonde slowly made his way down to the room, where about 75 chairs were set. In the crows, there was the Mafia workers, Bakugou's family, friends, and Izuku's family as well. The room didn't need to get decorated, for it was already fancy enough. However, they added a few tables, chairs, and an arch, for where they were getting married. Mitsuki had managed to hire a minister, even thought it was last minute. After all, Bakugou's parents only found out about the wedding pretty late. 

Within several minutes, the crowd had calmed down, and taken their respective seats. Katsuki was standing underneath the arch, as well as Kirishima, and the minister. Everything was going by in a blur, it was hard to keep up with. It felt as if something was blocking the blonde's airway. He'd never been so excited in his entire life. He was getting married to somebody he actually fell in love with. With somebody who loves him back. And for that, he was thankful. Fifteen minutes went by before Izuku was walked down the aisle. And soon, it was time to give each-other the rings. 

"Midoriya, please take Bakugou's hand and repeat these words: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love, for today, for tomorrow, and for all those days to come." The man spoke. Midoriya nodded and did what he was told, soon sliding the golden ring onto the groom's finger. Then, Bakugou did the same. It was quite easy, and within the next hour, both boys were legally married.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm feeling less motivated to write, lately... I'll try my best though. I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways!

-Sucky Author