Dragon? | Jurrasic world|

-dracy pov-

-dracy pov-

I woke up in a different environment. I groaned as I noticed my body hurting. I slowly raised myself. Oh, yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am called by the humans here Dracy, and I am a dragon how I became that I have no idea. I know that I was born here on Isla number or whatever the island is called. I then heard a snarl, and I whipped my head around. It was a group of raptors. They were standing at me, so I stared back. I saw I was much taller than them. "who are you?" one of them asked. he had blue stripes on each side of his head. '

"I'm called Dracy," I said and lowered my head. the Raptor spoke. "I'm Blue, and these are my siblings." soon, we were all intruded. "why are you in the raptor enclosure? as I know large dinosaurs are further away," I shrugged. "do not know. I just woke up here, and I do not remember how or why I came here" Blue nodded and turned to his siblings. "we can let her stay, right blue?" I heard Claire say. soon the others begin to make sounds of agreeing, and Blue sighed before turning to me. "you can stay here until people find you and put you back." I nodded and walked over to a corner and curled up into a ball. "are you going to sleep?" Echo asked as he jumped up on my neck.

"yes. It's tiring to go around on such a big body Echo. Go and play with your siblings," I said, did not care about the young Raptor. Echo whined sadly and jumped off my neck before running over to start playing me, one of his siblings. But just before I closed my eyes, I noticed that Blue was looking at me before running after his siblings. 'strange,' I thought before sleep took me.

---

--------------

sorry for being so short

I will make a pt 2, and hopefully, it will be longer

-Saph