The unknown |ultimate spiderman

"She was the unknown, the one none ever knew about. And she decided to help the heroes. Her bravery will be forever remembered, for she was the unknown."

There it was—an unknown sound echoing over New York. Someone was coming; Spider-Man knew it. But who, that was still unclear for him. But they continued to fight until the sound was quiet. But then, out of the blue, a big head adorned with horns and teeth like swords jumped at dock ock and bite down into his medical arms. The octopus screamed in agony as the gigant beast disarmed him and threw him into the wall.

Snarling, the beast turned to face the young superhero. Scarlet stood there, frozen from shock and fear. Spider-Man saw this as a moment to grab his mask back before the beast could see him. The beast continued snarling while it stalked towards scarlet. Doc ock hadn't woken yet, and little did the vice leader of S.H.I.E.L.D that his friends had won. All thanks to the mysterious beast.

Suddenly the snarling stopped, and the beast stopped right in front of scarlet. But a grim look was on its face as it started to talk. "What are you doing, Scarlet spider. Would you betray your friends for something the murder himself would want? Spider-man has been nothing but good to you, and this is how you repay him?" The beast's words were strong and full of disbelief. Its tail was lashing angrily as it started to stalk around Ven again as if getting him to break from the trance.

Spider-Man could do nothing more than to stare. Scarlet soon snapped out of his trance, and his stingers appeared. "who are you, and what do you know about this?" He hissed as you stopped right in front of him again. Before you could answer, Doc Ock woke up and rammed his mechanical arm right into your site, so you lost your balance for a minute. You stumbled but stood your ground and turned your head towards him with a growl. "I have had enough of your games, you devil," you snarled lowly and turned away from Scarlet and ran towards Ock, who didn't expect this of his action. Soon enough, you rammed into your, bit down into his armor, and lifted him. His arms were fractally waving around, trying to hurt you. But you huffed in anger and ran out of the room with Ock between your jaws. Spiderman and Scarlet, along with the rest of the heroes, watched as you stopped right over where they were.

"This is your work's labor. Your so-called sinister six is gone. Anything last words?" you hissed as you grabbed him after his arm and dangled him over the water. Even sandman had woken up to see what all this was about. "what is that?" Miles asked as he stared at you. None answered him; everyone just stared. All supervillains were chained and carried away by agents of the S.H.E.I.L.D. "how shall we thank you?" spider one said while he and his friends walked over to you. You smiled warmly and lowered your head as your full size had returned. "my deed was for the world, young spider. No one needs to thank me because I will come when the time is right again. Goodbye, young heroes. Until time turns out," with that, you flew back the way you came. Spiderman and his friends looked for you.

"uh, spiderman, I'm sorry," scarlet said as he walked over to Peter. "she made me realize something. 

------------------------------------

What did he realize? Read to find out.

-Saph