Chapter2: Say It Louder

A/N Hi yall its your Hufflepuff buddie. Don't expect updates everyday but we thought we would throw another up to get our story out there, also all write to the song used goes to Starkid and the Very Potter Musical for kicks. Also we dont own Harry Potter. 

A/N This is your Slytherin Queen. Hope you all enjoy this story. If you like this writing than you will love @SkyGarmadonWalker follow me! Also please comment and vote it makes us feel good.

—————————————————————————————————————

The group crowded around the cellar as more hufflepuffs joined them. Some sat on top of the barrels and some grabbed an instrument or two.

"What are we doing?"

"I hope one of you muggles has aspirin." Kaylee muttered under her breath.

"Laughter is the best medicine." Christina recited. "You guys are in for a treat.

The head prefect of Hufflepuff stood on a barrel and pointed a wand to his throat. "Welcome to Hufflepuff house! And our guests." he said, nodding in their direction. "And Welcome to the 270th annual door ceremony."

The Hufflepuff cheered loudly and some transfers covered their ears. Regulus and Kaylee just rolled their eyes looking freaked out.

"So for some history for our firsties and our guests. This barrel here." he tapped it with his finger, "if the password, tap it to the tune of the hogwarts anthem and a door will magically appear. If you tap the wrong barrel or aren't musically talented enough then the barrel will dump vinegar on your head. But! How big will the door be? That's what we are deciding tonight."

"What the bloody heck?" Kaylee's face was contorted in a look of utter confusion and disgust.

Regulus' face was just questioning life at the moment.

"So! Our magnificent founder Helga Hufflepuff decided we would display our value with music. See these marks?" he pointed to the lines on the wall. "Those are the past heights of the door. "The better our music is, the bigger the door will grow. So we need everyone's help!"

Hufflepuff cheered, the transfers looked freaked out.

Suddenly a guitar riffed through the air and people started pounding on the barrels.

Kaylee squealed and hid behind Regulus. Regulus laughed but glared at Christian when he saw the blond staring at Kaylee.

A few fourth years stood on barrels and started to sing.

"

I'm sick of summer and this waiting around.

Man, its September, and I'm skipping this town

Hey It's no mystery, there's nothing here for me now

I gotta get back to Hogwarts,

I gotta get back to school.

Gotta get myself to Hogwarts,

where everybody knows I'm cool.

Back to wizards and witches, and magical beasts,

to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts.

Its all that I love, and it's all that I need.

HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS, I think I'm going back---

I'll see my friends, gonna laugh 'til we cry

take my Broom, gonna take to the sky

NO WAY this year anyone's gonna die, and it's gonna be totally awesome