1

There was a new student joining Yuuei academy. This had the whole school in cliques of people attempting to predict who they were, what their name was, what they looked like etc...But one student couldn't care less about this interesting development and would much rather ignore the never ending whispers from his classmates that tormented him since the start of the week.

Bakugo Katsuki. Resident "bad boy" of the school, anger issues for as long as his childhood acquaintance, Izuku Midoryia, an elf, had known him for.

He was a werewolf, and a strong one at that. His fangs can cut through 36 layers of paper, wood, and even thin slabs of concrete. (Though he was advised to stop biting random things after it caused 2 of his previously immobile baby teeth to fall out.)

His quirk was Explosions. It was his pride and joy, the main reason he was always so confident. And even if he didn't have it he wouldn't care because the dude was RIPPED, as in pristine 6-pack, muscles that flexed at the smallest movements and he could carry all of his classmates with ease.

The only person who came close to him in that department was his best friend, Eijiro Kirishima, another werewolf. That was primarily because they had the same workout routine, just the blond was more consistent with it.

He was gay, but no one actually registered that. Causing him to receive dozens of confessions every week. Specifically from this one girl, Hanakko Mitsuriki, a wing-less fairy. She didn't understand what the word "No" meant and confessed to Katsuki on a regular basis. He declined each time and since the first time he had to he's gotten more aggressive.

It went from "Sorry I don't like you like that." To "LISTEN UP BITCH I'LL FUCKING ERASE YOU FROM THIS UNIVERSE IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS BULLSHIT!" Suffice to say Bakugo had had enough.

But no no no the pink-haired girl could not understand that he was never going to like her. Mitsuriki thought he just playing hard to get so she took it upon herself to get the blond to confess to her.

Of course the man had eyes, she was attractive but to him it looked like she put on a show just to get recognized by him and he didn't like that. Not to mention he's gay so that wouldn't work regardless.

The whole of 2-A had seen how she looks at him and they've obviously witnessed the countless number of harsh rejections she's gotten from him.

So for that reason a new student was just not something he was interested in. Though if they managed to pry Hanakko's eyes off of him he would be eternally grateful.

However when his crimson eyes met those mismatched ones, when he saw the straight two-toned hair being slicked back by a pale slim hand. When he heard the calm but powerful voice speak for the first time. When he saw his muscles struggle against the fabric of his turtleneck. When he saw the porcelain-like skin stained only with a red blotch over his left eye. When he glanced over at those pale pink lips. His first thoughts were:

'Fuck he's hot..'