9

"Excuse me?" The blond gaped at the other male incredulously.

"I said-"

"I heard what you fucking said! I wanna know why the fuck you're asking me such a dumb question." Bakugo snarled, Todoroki rolled his eyes.

"I don't have a dorm yet. Aizawa-sensei told me to stay with you." The two-toned boy answered, shifting his weight onto his left leg.

Katsuki stared for a few moments before he spoke,

"Don't you have a house?"

"Yes."

Nothing else was said. The older male was still trying to process what was going on and the younger was waiting patiently for him to say something.

"Um. Sure whatever you can stay, but you're sleeping on the floor." He warned, stepping aside to let the other into the room. Shoto smiled and walked in.

"Lovely dorm you have."

"Flattery will get you nowhere."

The taller laughed a bit and looked around some more. Bakugo had a queen bed which was big enough for the both of them, but he decided against pointing that out.

"I'm gonna shower. Do whatever it is your mysterious species does." The red-eyed boy slammed the bathroom door as soon as he was done talking. Todoroki sat down at the edge of the bed. He would need to borrow clothes, a pillow, and a blanket.

Thankfully the room had a soft fluffy carpet so he wouldn't be sleeping on hardwood.

"Your turn." Snapping out of his thoughts Shoto stood up and made his way to the bathroom. Stopping dead in his tracks he noticed there was only a shower, no bathtub.

Huffing in annoyance he closed and locked the door. This was gonna be a challenge.

The werewolf was laying on his bed when he heard the shower turning on, which was followed by a soft thump coming from behind the bathroom door. Quirking an eyebrow he wondered what that Half'n'half bastard had done.

Shutting off his phone he stood up and made his way there, knocking a few times he waited for a reply.

"Yeah?"

"You ok in there? I heard something fall."

"Oh I just dropped the conditioner bottle, no worries!" Shoto yelled back. The blond nodded his head and left the other alone.

Once he was situated back on his bed he realized something,

'...I don't own conditioner.'