2

The new kid, Todoroki Shoto. Walked into the classroom and instantly all eyes were on him. He was used to this of course he was fucking gorgeous. He had modeled for several different magazines and back at his old school people thought he was a player. Though the truth was, he was a gay dense virgin who had no social skills whatsoever.

"Hello, my name is Shoto Todoroki, hopefully we can be friends." One sentence was all it took for the girls to start fawning over him and the guys to start becoming jealous. All but a handful of people either loved him or hated him.

"What species are you dumbass?" The hot-head called out, wondering if maybe his genes gave him his jaw-dropping looks.

"Wouldn't you like to know blondie."

The whole class was stunned, nobody had ever talked back to Bakugo and it was a well-known fact that If you did you'd get the daylights knocked out of you.

However he just scoffed and looked away. Though nobody seemed to catch his flustered expression caused by the smile Shoto gave him.

"Tch I'll find out someday mark my words halfie!" And thus the nickname war began.

"Hey dude! I'm Eijiro Kirishima a werewolf! And that's Katsuki Bakugo just ignore him, he's like to everyone he's also a werewolf! If you don't want to tell us that's fine!" A shark-toothed red-head approached Todoroki and answered the question he had been thinking mere moment ago.

'So his name is Bakugo huh? He seems like he'd be popular with guys and girls alike. But this one chick keeps staring at him, I'll admit the dude is hot.' The candycane boy thought.