7

"Hah?! You think I care about you so much I'd waste my precious time trying to decipher what species you are? I'll spare you the mental effort, I don't. But it pisses me off that you think you're so special you don't have to tell anyone. But make my words, I'll find out one way or another." Todoroki went to roll his eyes when he saw a water-filled cup hitting the table, he instinctively moved himself out of the splash zone. 

"The fuck happened to you?" Bakugo asked.

"N-Nothing. I'm fine." 

"Bullshit. Why did you move away when I put my cup down? Loud noises bother you or something?"

"Yeah! Yeah that's what it is." Shoto responded. The other quirked an eyebrow at how fast he replied but he didn't say anything about it. Suddenly, like an ambulance siren screeching through the large cafeteria, Hanakko's voice rung through the air. 

"KATSU~!!!" 

"Dear god..." Katsuki let his head fall on the table. His classmate stood up and began packing his things. 

"Where are you going bastard?" 

"As much as I was enjoying our conversation, I'd rather not get killed by your psycho fan girl. I'll see you in class Blondie." Slinging his backpack over his shoulders he rushed out of the space, leaving Bakugo to deal with Mitsuriki alone.

"Katsu! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for you! How could you be so cruel to your girlfriend?" She cried, sitting where the two-toned male had been not two minutes ago. 

The red-eyed boy just scowled at her, and left the table as well. He could hear her protesting and sped up. 

Finally reaching the classroom, he saw the new kid sitting at his desk reading a book. 

"Why the fuck are you reading the little mermaid in French?" He said, slamming his fists on the desk. Todoroki gently set his book down and leaned back in his seat, arms crossed over his chest. 

"Parce que j'ai envi?"  (Because I want to?)

"Oh hell no." Katsuki said, heading back to his own seat.