Chapter 2

(Eden's Pov)

   I wake up to the sound of mumbling. I can barely move my hands, let alone my head to see who is speaking. All I can tell is that it is more than one person. I decided that it wasn't important and fell back asleep.

(3rd Person's Pov)

  After three hours, Christian was finally done speaking to the police in charge. They told him how the boy on the hospital bed was not in the condition to move around in foster homes and that he was their best option. Both of Eden's parents have been arrested and are being charged with attempted murder, child neglect and child abuse. The trial will be held when Eden is stable enough to speak about it. There is already enough evidence and a witness but they still Eden to attest for the crimes.

   Christian was now sitting in a chair next to the hospital bed waiting for Eden to wake up. This child has been through a lot, hopefully he can find refuge in our home. Now that Christian can look at the boy he is able to marvel in his beauty. His pale looks like it's seen better days but it still looked soft to the touch. His black hair seemed to have lost its volume but you could imagine what it looked like healthy. The thing that worried Christian the most was how frail his body seemed to be. There was barely any fat seen on the boy,  Christian only hopes he can help this boy to the best of the his ability when he brings him to the house.

~~30 minutes later~~

    When Eden finally opens his eyes he is greeted with the ceiling's bright light. He had to blink a few times to adjust. When he did he looked around the room and saw a large man in a not so large chair sleeping next to the bed. He took his time to stare at the man before him. The man was beautiful. This was all Eden could think. His brown hair looked so fluffy that Eden wished he could go up and touch it. His body was one to die for. Even if it was crouched in the chair, Eden can see his narrow waist, impressive biceps, even more impressive chest and those large thighs. Eden could feel his mouth slightly drool. Stop. This is wrong. You shouldn't be checking out another male like this. What would your father think???. That quickly snapped Eden out of the have he was in and slowly he prooped himself up. He looked the other way and waited for the other man to wake up.

A/N

This chapter was short. It's also unedited butttt I'm gonna post it anyways. If you see errors don't be afraid to point it out. Also I'm not doing law nor am I a police officer so don't call me out if that's not how that works<3. I will try to have another chapter out this week but it's not a promise. Hope you enjoyed reading!!<3