Chapter 8

Tw: unintentional self harm, panic attack
Also a lot of pov switches!! (Not proofread)

Eden's Pov

    I ran back outside and hid behind the car. I dropped to my knees and started to frantically shake.
YOU'RE SO EMBARRASSING. WHY DID YOU RUN OUT LIKE THAT. YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAK!!

shut up.

    THEY HATE YOU NOW. YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

shut up.

  YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH YOUR PARENTS. YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE PUNISHMENT INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!

"SHUT UP!"

~

Christian's Pov

Eden ran out of the room.

Everything went silent.

"Why did you all turn to him like that!" I whine.

"Everything was so supposed to be okay. He was supposed meet each of you, one by one, and grow to love you all differently." I continue.

"Okay....so you've been reading a little too much" Malik drawls out.

"I stand by my statement." I say as I continue pacing.

"Christian calm down. I'll go after him. Just stay here and cool off your lil head" Killian states as he stops me from pacing. I stare at him. I breathe in.

"Okay"

and he is off.

~

Killian's Pov

I leave Christian and the rest of the boys and run after Eden. When I reached outside, I was in a lost. I couldn't see Eden in-front of the house. I walk passed the car when suddenly I hear "SHUT UP".

I quickly rush to behind the car ;where I see the new boy clawing at his ears. I hastily drop to my knees and gently try to move him into my arms.

He started to shake.

"GET OFF ME"

"LEAVE ME ALONE"

"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP"

"....help....me...."

Through the course of his attack I managed to sit him in my lap while softly whispering reassuring words in his ears. I removed his nails from near his ears and slowly assuaged them.

He finally tired himself out with a broken help me and I felt my heart break.

This poor kid has had to go through so much. I am determined to help him find solace here.

And I'm backkk so sorry for the long delay but as I explained before it was needed! Thank you for all the support this book has been receiving while I was gone! Over 20k reads!! And I've reached 100 followers!! Thank you so much once again. I will try to update as frequently as I can. If there are long pauses please direct yourself to my many reading lists to keep you company! I hope you enjoy this chapter<33