☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 01☆

A thick atmosphere formed around the males as Hoseok's strict gaze looked at the 3 newbies.
"Well for newbies you three aren't that bad, but not good enough to qualify this session. Being bigger in number will not do anything if you can't fight a single person." Hoseok scolded the newbies in front of him.
"Since you guys lost against me I am going to give you punishment." He smiled at them.
(btw the newbies are Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon)

"Y'all are in time-out. Go and stand in the corner for 30 minutes with hands up." Hoseok says while pointing to the corner.

"What? We are not kids I am not doing it. Hmph." Taehyung huffed.

"Oh really?" Hoseok squinted his eyes at Taehyung and crossed his arms. "If you will not do it then I will make you guys run around the whole territory everyday."

Their eyes widened.
"NOOOOO please don't leader-nim. We'll do it we'll do it."

He rolled his eyes. "Come on i have been kind enough not to let you guys fight against other gangs. Now go and do it."

"Yes" With a groan they all stand in the corner.

"Hyung"
"Hmm?"
A soft voice called out. As Hoseok turned around he was met by a boy wearing black clothes.

"Hyungie!"

"Oh Kookie! What are you doing here?"

"Hyung I went home but didn't saw you there so I came here. Hehe" He said while hugging Hoseok.

Flashback to 10 years ago~

"Hyung what is a mate?" Little Jungkook asked.

"Huh? Why?" Little Hoseok asked back.

"I heard everyone talking about this at school. I want to know more."

"Hmm well i really don't know cuz it's an adult thing. But I think it's an adult way to call their forever friends or something...?" Hoseok replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh like someone you want to grow old with? Like mom and dad?"

"I think so...?"

"Then it's decided. When we will grow up I want to be your mate hyung." Jungkook giggled.

Hoseok blinked. "Huh? O-ok."

Hoseok stared at his smiling face and promised to himself that he will grow up as a strong alpha worthy of being his mate.
An alpha who is strong enough to protect this smol cute bunny.

Flashback end~

"Hyung you promised you will cook for me tonight." He pouted, leaning in as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's slim waist.

"Oh did I?" Hoseok's voice came out quite as Jungkook leaned in, his grip on Hoseok tightening as Hoseok's hand come up to his chest trying to push him away.

However, it only got Jungkook closer as he nuzzled his nose in Hoseok's neck. "Yeah. Sam-gyeop-sal." He spoke in a hushed voice. His lips touching little bit making Hoseok let out a inaudible whimper.

Hoseok punched his stomach. "What the fuck Kook? Don't make Samgyeopsal sound like a dirty word. Since when did you became like this?" He hissed in pain.

"Ayy that's not nice hyung. Don't treat me like kid." Jungkook rubbed the place where he punched him.
"I'll turn 18 in a few months. Then I will take the mandatory test to know my rank in hierarchy. I'm sure I will be great alpha just like you Hoseok-hyung whom I always admire." He said looking excited.

"...Yeah ofcourse....just like me" Hoseok mumbled back, forcing a smile onto his lips.

I'm sorry Jungkook-ah. I can't tell you the truth yet. I sometimes hate myself for not being able to become the man that I promised myself to be.' Hoseok thought.

Meanwhile....

"Uhh they know that we are still here right?" Namjoon asked.

"Argh is it already 30 minutes? My hands are hurting." Taehyung whined.

"Don't mind us. We are not here just hallucinations." Jimin said being done.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

See you guys in next chapter.

Please vote and comment (◠‿・)-☆.