☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 07☆

He grabbed the syringe from the nightstand, filling it up.
'I'm sorry Dr. Seokjin. But I'd risk everything for Jungkook.'
He stabbed the syringe in his stomach.
"PLEASE STOP THIS STUPID HEAT!! AHHHHHH!!"

-

*thump*
Jungkook felt it again. He feel like something is bad happening to his Hoseok hyung.
"I hope I'm wrong, please hyung be safe."
He scrolled down his contacts dialled his hyung's number, but after some rings Hoseok didn't pick up the call.
'Hyung, what's going on....?'

He was about to leave then he felt someone hopped on him from behind.
"Yooo~ who are you calling? Your sugar daddy?"
Turning around he saw his annoying friend.
"Fuck off, Sungho! And quit that 'Sugar daddy' shit already! He's not my sugar daddy, you fool."

"Eh he's not? But he's a wealthy older man with who's pay your school fees, buys you pretty clothes and shiny new gadgets and stuff. If he's not then I don't know what he is."

"Calling him a sugar daddy makes it sound like I'm interested in his money."
He chuckled.
"He's more than that, he's my fated soulmate!"

After hearing this Sungho's smile dropped.
"Oh, fated soulmate huh....how cute.
But.....if he's your future mate, why hasn't he put his mark on you, yet?

A bite mark on the neck, right on scent gland, is like a engagement ring to us. Anyone who sees the mark can tell you're taken by a strong, dominant alpha. It's a symbol of loyalty and ownership."

Sungho placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Hoseok hyung will turn 22 this year, right? That means he's presented as an alpha for 3 years. And for 3 years he leaves you unmarked. That means he doesn't care about if someone steals you or he doesn't consider you as his future soulmate."
Jungkook looked down.

"You're so sure that he's your future soulmate, but does he feels the same?
Instead of future mate, doesn't he act like a older brother? Or like a substitute father?
Aren't you confusing his kindness with love?"
Sungho leaned towards his face, whispering in his ear.
"If you want an alpha mate, how about me? He can be your daddy, I'll be your boyfriend. How's that?"

Jungkook punched Sungho's stomach.
"Oh shut it, Sung! If you keep joking like that, I'll revoke your BFF tag!"

Sungho stumbled back due to the pain.
"Ohhh~ feisty i likey~"

"Hoseok hyung is nobody's substitute. He hasn't touched me because we're still waiting until I'm officially presented as eighteen. He's being a gentleman, what's wrong with that?"

Sungho laughed. He started to ruffle Jungkook's hair.
"Seriously Jungkook, why are you so innocent? Are you gonna turn 18 or 8 this year?"

"I swear to god Sungho, when hyung and i get married I'll shove our wedding invitation down your throat!"

Sungho just picked Jungkook up his shoulder and started walk.
"Come on, this is not time for your romantic fairytale shit. We have cram school today, don't run away."

"What the hell, Sungho? PUT ME DOWN!"

"Be quite, babyboy."
Sungho smacked his ass.

"D-did you just smacked my ass?!! This is sexuall harrasment, I'm still underage, I'm calling the cops!"

"Pfft, i dare you."

"Remind me why are we friends, again?!"

-

'Why...why there are so many kind of them?? Which one should I get?"

Jimin decide to go for shopping, so he can help Hoseok with his heat. But now he is conflicted which one of the pad he should get for him.