☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10☆

⚠️Warning: Mention of rape and victim-blaming⚠️

Alpha and Omega human are seasonal breeders. Mating season occurs 4 times a year, initiated by omega's heat.
During heat, an omega will release pheromones that triggers other omega to go into heat, as well as causing alpha to start rutting.

An alpha in rut can be very dengerous. They're aggressive and running on pure instincts to dominate and breed: almost stripped from there humanity.

But, what's making mating season more dangerous is even more dangerous...
Rape of omega in heat is not punishable by law.

In this Alpha dominated society, the law is bent to accommodate their needs. They would argue that it's the Omega's fault their pheromones trigger Alphas to rut.

It's always the Omega's fault, they say.
That's why, Hoseok as a territory leader keep everyone safe, especially the weak omegas safe.

But he is also an omega, he can't always be strong.

-

The mating season is starting. The pack members of East gate are at the territory gate protecting their territory from horny alphas by fighting with them.
"Ah, fuck. These alpha from North gate are such a pain in the ass! They just don't stop invading in our territory!"
Namjoon said trying to catch his breath after the long fight.

"Where is Hoseok hyungnim?"
One of the boy with cap on asked.

Taehyung looked at his phone, checking his messages.
"Jimin said Hoseok hyung is sick so he can't come."

"But mating season is going to start soon! These horny alphas will hunt our omegas from our territory. We can't fight by ourselves. We need our leader!
If a leader can't defend his territory, he must be dethroned!"

"Hey, what are you talking about? Didn't you hear that he is sick."
A blonde haired guy retorted.

"Yeah, let him rest. He always fight with those alphas in this type of situation. We barely do anything."
Another guy said.

The guy was taken aback by the outbursts of other members.
"Y-yah I'm just saying. Geez."

-

Hoseok sniffed Jungkook's school uniform. The scent was too strong. That scent belonged to a strong male alpha. An alpha only rubs their scent on someone they'd want to claim.
'This means he wants Jungkook.'
If the alpha wants to take away Jungkook from him then there's no way he could win against him.
He clutched the shirt to his chest.
'I am scared. No matter how many drugs i took, my DNA is still omega.
Weak, hopeless....That's what I am. How can I stop this Alpha from taking Jungkook away from me.'

Hoseok wore Jungkook school shirt. He hugged himself thinking Jungkook is the one holding him.
Just for once, he wants to be the one who is protected. He wish Jungkook would hold him and tell him everything is alright, he would understand he can't be strong all the time. He wish at a time like this, he could rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.
Hoseok closed his eyes. Jungkook's words echoed in his mind.

"Hoseok hyung is so cool! Hoseok hyung will be pack leader someday!"

"I'm not scared anymore, Hoseok hyung will protect me, right? Even from father?"