☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 04☆

Seokjin was in his office looking over some files. Suddenly a nurse came in. She bowed handing him a report.
"Dr. Kim this is the medical health report of Jung Hoseok of last week. I've also sent a copy to your email to check later."
He looked up from files.
"Ah thank you Ara. I'll check it now. You may leave." He smiled.
The nurse bowed again and left the office.

"Ok let's see. He said he is getting tired easily and feeling drowsy lately. I hope he's ok....huh" He gasped.
"Over expression of gene CYP19A1. Not good. His testosterone level is above than any normal men. But why isn't his body responding?"
His eyes widened.
"This means only one thing....

his body is preparing for a heat cycle."

He dialled a number in his phone.
*Rrring* *Rrrring* *Rrrin-
"Hello assistant Park? Are you in lab duty right now? I need to you to go home asap.

Please look after Hoseok. The drugs failed, and he lives with an alpha.

He is in danger."

-

Jungkook took sleeping Hoseok and laid him on his lap. He wiped the food from the corner of Hoseok mouth.
"Ah such a baby, how can I call him daddy if he acts like this?"

Jungkook looked at Hoseok who was in deep sleep, for the first time he got to see his face so close. He noticed his soft facial features, long eyelashes, small buttoned nose and his red lips. Some hair strands falling over his forehead and sunlight falling over his face making him look beautiful.
"Pretty." Jungkook blurted out.

'Hoseok hyung, since when did you become so beautiful?'
He touched Hoseok's thighs.
'Isn't hyung's body is bit too soft for an alpha? Hyung was always on skinny side, but he used to carry a lot of muscles.'
Jungkook slide his arms under Hoseok's hoodie touching his soft belly.
'It's not like I'm complaining. His body feels nice under my arms.'
He sniffed Hoseok neck.
"Ugh, what's this sweet smell? It's too sweet."
Jungkook started to feel dizzy.
'This couldn't be hyung, right? Does he have an omega mate?'
His eyes widened in shock.
'No way, no one can take him away from me. Hyung is mine! Mine!! I'll mark you as mine.'
He opened his mouth to bite Hoseok neck-

Thud

He felt someone hit his head from behind.
"Get your hands off of our leadernim now, kiddo."
He looked behind saw a blacked haired male holding a file in his hand.
Jungkook scowled at him.
"Oh... Jimin-shi, you came home early today."
He placed Hoseok on the couch, standing infront of the male crossing his arms.
"Or should I call you by your nickname?
Midget hyung." He spat the words bitterly.
Both the males looking at eachother, sparks flying through their eyes.

"Midget hyung?! What kind of nickname is that?!" Jimin yelled at him.
"What were you trying to do huh, marking Hoseok with your ugly bunny teeth?! You haven't even grown your fangs, you punk."

"Ugly bunny teeth?? Shut up you shortie, Hobi hyung said my bunny teeth are cute! And when my fangs will grow I'll rip your neck!"
Jungkook yelled back.

Jungkook put his hands on Jimin shoulder shaking him.
"Seriously Jimin hyung!!! All these 10 years you befriended Hobi hyung, all you did was cockblocking me!"

"Gguk.... You are like, 17."

"EXACTLY!!"

'This kid is out of his mind. What did they feed him at school?' Jimin thought.

Jimin removed Jungkook hands from his shoulder. He showed him his phone. There was the photo when Jungkook tried to bite Hoseok neck.
"But hey Jungkook, what if i showed this to Hoseok and your mom. How will they react if they knew that their oh-so innocent bunny is not that innocent?" Jimin smirked.